Night Auditor Charleston
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job DescriptionAre you someone who loves challenges poses strong
problem solving, troubleshooting, accounting reconciliation skills.
Ability to handle concerns with owners/guest with outstanding
customer service with ambitious and passionate in everything that
you do.What will I be doing?The position is responsible for
overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial
transactions to support the resort continuing effort to deliver
outstanding guest service and financial profitability. As well as
being the overnight guest service agent.
- Follows proper audit procedures to balance daily revenue and
expense transactions, identifies the causes of out-of-balance
situations in a timely manner, produces various reports for
management and takes initiative to correct errors to prevent
- Ensures that all charges have been properly posted to the
appropriate guest folio or master account, balanced with all
- Reconciles all charges to the general ledger. Prepares back-up
files and closes out shift and day on reservation system, including
preparing system for next day of business.
- Generates housekeeping reports and prints folios
- Compiles daily revenue reports and files work accordingly.
- Responsible for accurate management of cash funds and daily
- Assist with other Front Office duties.
- Calculates account balance at month-end and submits to
- Processes reservation advance deposits from receipt of
reservation information to depositing and logging all monies.
- Performs all Front desk duties including check-in, check-out
and cashier procedures in a proper and efficient manner.
- Assists with guest and owner needs and requests delivering
outstanding hospitality at all times.
- Assists with other departmental duties such as bell stand,
answering phones, etc.
- Reports any unresolved problems with owners and guests to
- Maintains clean work area. Provides information on area
attractions and resort amenities.
- Types departments as needed and carries out other duties as
assigned by management; responding to all guest requests to ensure
client satisfaction; willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers
with their job duties and be an outstanding teammate.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may
be established and revised by HGVC from time to time, is essential
to the successful performance of this position.QualificationsA
team-first attitudeHilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the
vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering
commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the
core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this
role successfully, you must possess the following minimum
qualifications and experience:
- High School diploma/GED
- 1 years of related experience.
- 1 year Auditing experience.It would be helpful in this position
for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Associate's Degree/College Degree
- VOICE Certified or Resort Data Processing (RDP)
- 3-5 years of related experience
- 2+ years of Supervisory experienceWhat will it be like to be a
Team Member.....Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation
ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to
innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our
company's success are our Team Members. We offer a fantastic
benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical,
dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program
and exciting travel benefits.Don't wait, apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
prohibit discrimination based on any legally-recognized basis,
including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and
over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information (including testing and
characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status
or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Charleston , Night Auditor Charleston, Accounting, Auditing , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!