Company: Western and Southern Life
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Explore Your Future at Western & Southern Life
Do you enjoy meeting new people at community events?
Do you drive for results?
Are you a strong communicator and active listener?
Are you eager to serve others and help create financial peace of
If these traits sound like you, then Western & Southern Life, a
member of Western & Southern Financial Group, a Fortune 500
company, may be the ideal place for you to build your long-term
As a financial representative, you will work with current and
prospective clients in your community, understand their financial
needs, and recommend impactful solutions from a comprehensive
lineup of products and services from a company with a heritage of
financial strength and stability dating back to 1888.
Building a Successful Career
Whether you are experienced in financial services or new to the
industry, we can tailor your development program to accommodate
your needs. Early training supports attainment of your state life &
health insurance license and completion of SIE licensing
requirements, if you do not already have them.
Value for YOU
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer:
-- Robust benefits, including a 401(k) plan with company match, AND
a defined benefit pension plan
-- First-class individualized training and development
-- Dynamic career growth opportunities
-- And more!
If this appeals to you, we invite you to explore the
Job Requirements: Summary of Responsibilities:
The purpose of the Financial Representative is to meet the
middle-income client needs for risk protection, financial security,
and wealth creation by educating clients, analyzing needs, and
recommending solutions in an ethical and client-focused manner. The
Financial Representative provides financial solutions to the right
people, in the right way, for the right reasons.
- Identify market(s) and develop an appropriate marketing
- Prospect and network for middle-market clients by
identification of qualified names and making initial contacts.
- Contact and secure appointments with prospective and existing
clients for sales, conservation, and service.
- Adequately prepare for all appointments through established
- Conduct all appointments using Western & Southern Life
consultative practices and processes.
- Effectively sell insurance and investment solutions.
- Effectively plan for and schedule all sales, marketing, and
service activities for the week and foreseeable future.
- Market to develop the Western & Southern Life brand at the
- Proactively develop community relationships to cultivate and
strengthen presence in the target market(s).
- Maintain personal contact with clients to ensure their evolving
financial needs are being met.
- Engage in activities for continuous professional development of
the skills and knowledge to effectively perform the duties of the
- Accurately maintain client and company records, payments, etc.,
in an accurate and timely manner.
- Operate an automobile during both day and night hours.
Keywords: Western and Southern Life, Charleston , Financial Representative, Accounting, Auditing , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!