Director of Finance (Non-Profit)
Company: The Bolton Group
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Seeking a very hands on and diplomatic Director of Finance to
join the executive team of a non-profit organization located in the
Charleston SC Metro area. The Director of Finance will report to
the Chief Operating Officer and will have primary day-to-day
responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and
controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This
will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance,
forecasting, strategic planning, investor relationships,
partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred.
- CPA *REQUIRED*
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership
roles, preferably non-profit with some for profit industry
experience (i.e, real estate development, property management,
construction industry, and/or non profit - HOA, community
- Thorough knowledge and 'hands on' with payroll, accounts
receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, financial reporting,
- Working knowledge of the organizations financial practices and
procedures, as well as a thorough understanding of state and
federal rules and regulations.
- Excellent managerial & mentoring skills and ability to evaluate
the work of others.
- Experience collaborating with and supporting Member/Board of
- General understanding of the operations and function of the
- Exceptional customer service skills, both internal and
- Proficient with accounting software and standard office
equipment: Financial Edge (Blackbaud ERP), Salesforce (POS) and MS
- Advanced excel & strong bridge reporting skills (preferred)by
Keywords: The Bolton Group, Charleston , Director of Finance (Non-Profit), Accounting, Auditing , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!