Financial Services Representative (Part Time) (Sign On Bonus)
Company: World Finance
Posted on: May 16, 2022
World Finance, winner of the Top Workplaces USA award two years
in a row, helps customers meet their financial needs and unlock
their financial good. We're an energetic team looking for a
Financial Services Representative to guide customers on their
financial journey. As a Financial Services Representative, you're
the face of World Finance - empathizing, empowering, and engaging
with our customers.
Job DescriptionWhat you'll do
- Guide customers toward upward credit mobility through good
- Provide top-tier service, assisting customers with questions,
concerns, and product availability.
- Explore financial possibilities with customers by identifying
issues and finding solutions.
- Address product driven needs (taxes, loans, etc.) and goal
driven needs (improving credit, etc.)
- Support, collaborate with, and lean on the strengths and
talents of your branch team.
- Maintain strong customer relationships and build community
within your branch.Why World?"World Finance always has
opportunities for a person to grow - not only in the workplace but
as a person. There is always an opportunity to move up and learn
more. Someone is always there to motivate you and listen to your
ideas and opinions. I am grateful [to] work for such a great
- Financial Services Rep in Temple, TX
- Minimum starting pay for a Financial Services Representative is
- We promote from within, encouraging upward growth which
includes profit share.
- With branches and operations in 16 states, we offer
opportunities across the US.
- 75% of World's Operations Executives moved up from a similar
- 90% of all Branch Managers were promoted from within the
- We pay you to give back: team members get paid volunteer hours
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to
full time team members.
- Paid holidays, sick days, vacation time, and a 401(k) plan
(including company match).
- We'll get you home for dinner: your life outside of work is
- Be part of a team with clear values, strong community, and a
sense of belonging.
- You'll make a positive impact on the lives of the customers you
serve.Experience that'll wow us
- A history of choosing kindness, showing compassion, and helping
- The willingness to seek quality-driven solutions and embrace
- Absolute team player - pitching in when needed and accepting
- The ability to simplify, clarify, and explain products and
concepts to customers.
- Service industry or other customer-facing experience: people
skills are everything.
- A positive influence who is ready for the road to
leadership.Who is World?Since 1962, World Finance has helped
millions of people unlock their financial good. We aid customers in
overall financial wellness, celebrating the hundreds of thousands
of customers able to achieve better credit each year. Based in
Greenville, SC, World reaches over one million customers annually -
turning their financial possibility into reality through services
like personal loans and tax preparation. With over 1,200 branches
in 16 states, World is proudly rooted in the communities it serves.
Our goal is to see our customers thrive, growing their credit and
accessing more opportunities. We set ourselves apart as the
financial partner with heart, offering an ever-expanding menu of
customer-focused services and a commitment to teamwork, community,
and care.1WRLDIt is the policy of World Acceptance Corporation to
provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic
information, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law. In addition, World Acceptance
Corporation will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: World Finance, Charleston , Financial Services Representative (Part Time) (Sign On Bonus), Accounting, Auditing , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!