Vice President of Finance
Company: Regis Corporation
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Role The Vice President of Finance oversees all financial
matters for the organization, including members of the accounting
team for both hotel and corporate accounting. The VP of Finance is
responsible for production of financial reports, banking
relationships, monitoring of cash flow and creation of a
comprehensive budgets. Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure Charlestowne Hotels is meeting financials goals
including income, reserves, and AR.
- Using insight to provide recommendations to Executive
Leadership Team, Owners and Hotel Leadership on best ways to manage
debt, accounts and investments.
- Collaborate with Operations and other company discipline teams
to develop and implement financial policies and procedures that
support the Company's global strategies and programs and improve
hotel operational efficiency for profit optimization.
- Develop and promote a culture of continuous process improvement
- Prepare regular forecasts and annual budgets.
- Direct and manage the Company's hotel-based financial functions
to ensure compliance with financial management and reporting
requirements under the hotel management agreements.
- Actively engage in developing professional competencies to
maintain awareness of changes in hotel operations trends,
accounting regulations and laws, financial reporting, tax
- Cultivates positive employee relations and morale. Practice
sound leadership and management principles to promote a strong
culture of teamwork.
- Responsible for team member professional development and
providing timely performance feedback.
- Responsible for monitoring, measuring, and recognizing
performance of team members who directly report to the role and
- Handle associate issues in a professional and timely manner
with the support of Human Resources as needed.
- Support, comply with and promote company initiatives, policies,
- Oversee year-end audit process.
- Other duties as assigned. Required Skills And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting required.
- CPA preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive finance experience.
- Experience in the hospitality field is preferred but not
- M3 accounting experience preferred but not required.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles, procedures and
internal controls is required.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, modified cash basis and cash basis
- Ability to evaluate, analyze and prioritize data in various
forms and formats.
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently and as a
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
where priorities are consistently changing.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include, but
not limited to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- High level of flexibility regarding hours worked during month
end and busy periods as required by the business
Keywords: Regis Corporation, Charleston , Vice President of Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!