Concierge / Receptionist - Full Time
Company: Senior Living Communities
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Wellmore of Daniel Island is now accepting applications for a Full
Time Concierge to be the 'face' of the community. Must be available
to work 8a-8p and weekends.
This position is quite often the first contact for prospects,
guests, and family members. This position is part of the Member
Services Department and collaborates with the Lifestyle Advisors
and Care Services Marketers to deliver an outstanding experience
for new prospects, family members and community members. This
position shall support sales efforts by effectively handling
incoming sales calls, tours and walk-ins and provide a warm and
welcoming experience for guests as directed by the Sales
Department. The Concierge shall provide telephone and
administrative support, as appropriate, for all departments in the
- High school graduation or GED required .
- Certification or completed course work in office management
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Telephone operating and answering experience required.
- Two years' experience in a similar concierge/administrative
assistant position desired.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Work indoors (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring,
normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with member evacuations.
Keyword: office management, administrative support, customer
From: Senior Living Communities
Keywords: Senior Living Communities, Charleston , Concierge / Receptionist - Full Time, Administration, Clerical , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!