Customer Content Marketing Manager
Posted on: August 6, 2022
This position is 100% remote and can be located anywhere in the
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to
make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a
unique combination of software, data enrichment products and
strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it
means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding
innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower
costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions
for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the
Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company
core values that are central to who we are and how we operate:
Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are
committed to career development for our employees and offer
opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a
"work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a
distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as
20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an
exciting time to join Precisely!
Precisely is looking for a passionate and motivated customer
marketing manager to help bring our customers' stories to life and
other programs that support their journey to data integrity. In
this role, you will proactively look for customer proof points that
support Precisely's data integrity brand promise and work across
functions and with customers and vendors to get them written and
approved for public consumption across marketing channels. You'll
partner with stakeholders and industry experts to identify key
messages and create compelling, on-brand customer focused content
along the buyer's journey in support of sales.
* Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify customer
stories and develop content that illustrate how our solutions bring
value to our customers.
* Write and edit materials in support of the content strategy
including but not limited to case studies, press releases, blogs,
webinars, event speakers, etc.
* Own customer editorial calendar and work in a proactive way to
deliver content that works across various marketing and sales
* Drive process improvements for operationalizing customer advocacy
in the form of customer proof points, references and more.
* Devise and execute on other programs and channels that support
the customer journey including but not limited to: customer
communities, email campaigns and newsletters, virtual and physical
events and more.
* Measure and report on results.
* Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, English or
* 5+ years experience in content or customer marketing role in B2B
* Experience working with sales and cross functional teams to
identify content gaps, define requirements and execute on content
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues in
other departments as well as manage consultants and vendors.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Self-starter with strong organizational skills.
Keywords: Precisely, Charleston , Customer Content Marketing Manager, Advertising , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!