Company: Heron Farms
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We Are:Heron Farms is the world's first indoor saltwater
hydroponics farm located in Charleston, South Carolina. Our mission
is to create a sustainable agricultural system and restore marshes
using Earth's most abundant resource, seawater.You Are:A creative
and organized go-getter. You know that no task is too small and
you're not afraid to throw something to the wall to see if it
sticks. You're detail-oriented but are able to see the big picture
and understand how your role benefits Heron Farm's long-term goals,
mission, and brand. Passion in our mission is crucial - also
hopefully you're fun!You must be located in Charleston, South
Carolina. This is an in-person opportunity.Responsibilities:
- Curate, plan, and execute content strategies across social
media and digital channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,
TikTok, YouTube, and emerging platforms.
- Design and manage the content calendar, working to ensure
maximum brand exposure and consumer engagement.
- Plan out, promote, execute, and report analytics of monthly
Heron Farms Newsletter.
- Proactively and effectively communicate and engage with
followers and like-minded brands and potential clients.
- Market research relative to ongoing trends in the digital world
and responsible agriculture.
- Marketing campaign research and development for current and new
- Market research and data analysis.
- Provide weekly reports on progress, discovery, and
- Social Media, Photography, Videography, Google Drive,
MailChimp, Photoshop/image editing, Airtable, Google SheetsTo
apply, please email your resume and social to
email@example.com or apply via our LinkedIn profile!
Keywords: Heron Farms, Charleston , Marketing Intern, Advertising , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!