Heavy Duty Fleet Technician
Company: First Vehicle Services
Posted on: August 30, 2020
Join First Vehicle Services as Heavy Duty Fleet Technician! Proudly
servicing Town of Mt. Pleasant, SC. We're Proud to Offer You:
- $23-$28 Hourly Wage based on experience and qualifications +
ASE Certifications earn you bonus money!
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick
- Company-provided ASE training and testing materials
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide! (Many of our
executives were once techs) Diesel Mechanic Major Responsibilities:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Vehicle Services
Standards of Excellence
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components include engine, driveline,
electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, cab, chassis,
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately
- Evaluating completed work prior to release
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area
- Properly using state of the art paperless maintenance
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as
required Diesel Mechanic Qualifications:
- Technical School Training is a Plus!
- 3+ years of diesel / heavy duty vehicle maintenance & repair
- Valid driver's license. Must obtain CDL within 6 months of
employment (In-house training provided!)
- Appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
- Willing to obtain ASE Certifications. Must be able to obtain at
least 1 ASE in A or T series while employed. We pay for training
and provide bonus! So, Who Are We? We are First Vehicle Services (A
Division of FirstGroup America) a leader in diverse fleet
management and maintenance throughout North America. Since 1981,
we've provided efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and
maintenance services to governments, school districts,
petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities,
and private organizations across the United States. Don't Wait!
Apply Today! FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Charleston , Heavy Duty Fleet Technician, Engineering , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!