Company: Stasmayer, Inc.
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: February 24, 2021
An ADP Client, Stasmayer Incorporated is currently seeking a IT
Engineer to join the team in North Charleston, SC 29406.
Who we are:
- With over 18 national awards and recognized as one of the
nation's top Managed Service Providers, our team at Stasmayer has
dedicated itself for the past two decades to providing
best-in-class managed IT services in Charleston, Columbia,
Charlotte, and the Carolinas.Our in-depth experience combined with
our economical solutions provide the best value in IT services for
businesses of all industries and sizes. To put it simply, we've got
IT going on!
About the Role:The position of IT Engineer is responsible for, but
not limited to, the highest escalation point of issues to resolve
in the IT support structure. It will be a daily responsibility to
service the needs of all customers to the best of your ability with
the smallest amount of issue escalation to a higher tier as
possible. System augmentation and automation to increase efficiency
of daily operations of Stasmayer, Incorporated will also be
performed to increase response time in repeated tasks and
- Project Management
- Virtualization Proliferation
- Network Design
- Network Discoveries
- Network Troubleshooting (vLANs, WAPs, VoiP, Routing, etc.)
- Mail Migrations
- Data Migrations
- Customer Interfacing
Our ideal candidate:Qualifications, Education and Experience
- 5-10 years of Help Desk Experience/Networkd Administration
- Experience in dealing with Multiple Customers' needs throughout
- Extremely Professional Demeanor
- Exhibit excellent customer service
- Experience Setting up and Troubleshooting all versions of
Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems.
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting Cisco, Sonicwall,
Watchguard, HP, etc. networking products
- Experience Exchange Online Troubleshooting
- Possible Medical IT experience
- Possible Law Firm IT Experience
- Exhibits traits of all technical tier levels:o Level 1 - Detail
oriented, organization skillso Level 2 - Broad range of technology
experienceo Level 3 - Unique technical troubleshooting, deep
experience, extremely fast problem solving, ability to train lower
tier engineers in a team when needed.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, bend, and climb for up to 10 hours a
- Ability to process information and merchandise through computer
system. (Any other systems?)
- Ability to effectively and courteously communicate with
employees and customers.
- Ability to read, count and write English to accurately complete
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to the
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee operations.
To Apply: Please submit your resume via the "APPLY NOW" buttonEqual
Keywords: Stasmayer, Inc., Charleston , IT Engineer, Engineering , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!