Net Architect/Net Engineer - C
Company: Telos Corporation
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos
Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our
company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of
our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in
information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise
messaging, and identity management. Be a part of the Telos culture
and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation
package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical,
dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees
enjoy more than just a great work environment! This position will
be located in be located at contractor facility in Charleston, SC.
Responsibilities: Candidates will be supporting the Naval
Information Warfare Center (NIWC Atlantic) Expeditionary Enterprise
Systems and Services (E2S2) Divisions in executing cyber
engineering, operations, and security support for the Marine Corps
Systems Command (MCSC), the United States Marine Corps (USMC), and
the United States Special Operations Command USSOCOM). Candidates
for this position will be required to provide engineering and
technical support to the development and delivery of cloud
infrastructure network IT/architecture. The contractor shall
support help desk operations and support trouble ticket, incident
response, spillage, license management, sustainment, and
maintenance. The contractor shall provide operations and cyber
security administrative support. The contractor shall broker
business operations support for understanding resource allocation,
resource spending, and account tracking. The candidate will be
- Assist with the cloud transition support activities that
include application and requirement analysis.
- Provide cloud network operations support.
- Provide operations and support service desk capabilities for
- Provide system IT support, application development, and
programmatic services to support the mobile and cloud enablement of
- Perform system migrations from existing environments to cloud
- Provide DevOps support throughout the system and environment
- Provide technical and programmatic support to the development
and deployment of new cloud and mobile computing solutions.
- Develop a network architecture that describes capability of the
network enclave and resources needed for cloud migration.
- Develop a storage strategy describing the detailed cloud
storage resources that will be used to support the capability.
- Develop a data migration plan describing how data will be
transferred from the current production environment to a proposed
cloud environment. Job Requirements
- An active Secret Clearance is required.
- Meet DoD 8570 qualifications of IAM Level I or IAT Level
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, engineering,
or some related field is required.
- Ten (10) years of experience in telecommunications and/or data
communications providing support with design and building
communication networks, including local area networks (LANs),
metropolitan area networks, wide area networks (WANs), and
- Must have experience in evaluating communication hardware and
software and troubleshooting LAN/MAN/WAN and other network related
- Experience with providing technical expertise for performance
and configuration of networks and able to perform general
- Provide technical leadership in the integration and test of
complex large-scale computer integrated networks.
- A background in either of the following: IT Information
Systems, Computer Science, Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture,
- Must be familiar with and have a working knowledge of National
Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk. Management
Framework Publications especially NIST SP 800-37, and NIST SP
800-53 and 800-53a.
- Knowledge of NIST SP 800-53 and 800-37, CNSSI 1254, and other
DoD Risk Management policies.
- Ability to lead teams and regularly interact with senior level
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability
to interact with people at all levels are required.
- A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and
customer service and excellent organizational skills are
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to
access classified Information, which requires a US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing
on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment. Telos
Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any
employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation
from the Social Security Administration ("SSA") and/or the
Department of Homeland Security ("DHS") of your authorization to
work in the United States. Telos offers an excellent compensation
packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits
to meet your needs for today and the future. Telos and its
subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and
veterans to apply. Job Type Full-Time Location Charleston, SC 29406
US (Primary) Telos offers an excellent compensation packages
including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet
your needs for today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Telos Corporation, Charleston , Net Architect/Net Engineer - C, Engineering , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!