Equipment & Tool Engineer - Level 3
Company: ACL Digital
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing and
leading the full design process from ideation to production. You
will draw new designs and update our current designs. During the
creation process, you will ensure that our designs meeting all
necessary design responsibilities.
Job ID- 54261-1Title- Equipment & Tool Engineer - Level 3Location-
North Charleston, SC 29418Duration- 12 Months ContractClient-
Largest Aircraft Manufacturing IndustryRate- Max -$58.00/hr on
W2Travel Comments: Credit card will be issued for Travel expenses
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Engineering; Mechanical
preferred, but will consider other fields with experience
- Must be able to work onsite at North Charleston location.
- 5-9 years related experience; does not need to be
- CATIA, ENOVIA, Velocity,Additive Manufacturing, 3D Design, Tool
- Must present a valid, unexpired photo ID and an original
document that provides proof of US Person Status (per ECCVF) at
time of badging to obtain badge
Keywords: ACL Digital, Charleston , Equipment & Tool Engineer - Level 3, Engineering , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!