Posted on: January 27, 2023
Mechanical Engineer needed for Engineering firm for Fortune 500
companies!This Jobot Job is hosted by: James ThaiAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about us:We
are the Engineering firm for Fortune 500 companies! Our company was
founded in the early 1920s and has become the industry leader in
Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Plumbing
Engineering, and Fire Protection Engineering. Due to the growing
demands of our services, we are hiring for a talented Mechanical
Engineer to join our diverse team!Title: Mechanical
EngineerLocation: Charleston, SC Pick the office location closest
to you. HYBRID REMOTE (3 days work from home and 2 days at the
office)Salary: $80,000 - $140,000Requirements: Mechanical
EngineeringWhy join us?
- Competitive base salary: $80,000 - $120,000 + BONUS
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverageJob Details
- Support the company with the design of complex electrical
- Prepare 3- and 2-dimensional construction documents using Revit
- Prepare documents and calculations for the LEED certification
- Coordinate design efforts working closely with our in-house
disciplines, architectural clients, and building owners
- Perform short circuit, overcurrent protective device
coordination and arc flash studies
- Perform lighting calculations
- Perform contract administration duties of site visits,
submittal review and contractor assistanceWhat you need for this
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineer or related fields
- 2+years of experience in the mechanical engineering
- Experience with building design (HVAC preferred)
- Experience with AutoCAD and RevitInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Charleston , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!