Company: Katalyst HealthCares & Life Sciences
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct quality planning activities such as PFMEA, measurement
systems, inspection & test plans, process controls, control plans,
standard work development, and product and process qualification
- Lead the documentation, disposition, root cause and corrective
action activities for internal quality issues and customer
- Analyze scrap and determine reason or root cause of
- Maintains relationships within the product teams, functional
areas, suppliers, and customers to secure appropriate support and
buy-in for success.
- Leads product testing validation to established processes and
- Deploy and maintain the Quality Foundation and required ISO
quality standards within operations and audit to help maintain
- Train factory employees, as necessary, in quality practices and
- Works with suppliers to implement corrective actions,
process/product changes and improve part/process capability.
- Associates Degree in Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of Quality experience in either a Casting or Machining
- Knowledge in AIAG Core Tools, statistical methods 8D problem
solving and SPC
Keywords: Katalyst HealthCares & Life Sciences, Charleston , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Ridgeville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...