Structure & Payload Design Engineer 3
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking candidates for a Structure & Payload
Design Engineer position in North Charleston, SC.Job
- Develops, integrates and documents structural requirements to
establish the system design.
- Coordinates with other engineering groups to establish the
- Guides product design and verifies structural integrity by
using analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and
other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop
the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- Develops test plans and configurations, supports test execution
and analyzes/reports test results to validate and verify systems
and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Defines and documents certification and test results to
substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that
requirements are satisfied.
- Supports in-service products by investigating failures and
- Works under general direction.Education / Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced
technical education from an accredited course of study in
engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
(e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work
experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and
experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In
the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not
required, accreditation standard.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. Founded in 1977,
PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing
firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Charleston , Structure & Payload Design Engineer 3, Engineering , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...