Market Development Manager
Company: Samet Corporation
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Charleston, SCDo you want to be part of a growing, well
established, family friendly company? Samet Corp, headquartered in
Greensboro, NC is looking for experienced, hardworking, dynamic
people to join our team in Charleston, SC!!
Our culture is built on teamwork and innovation. We encourage our
Associates to be empowered when making decisions, and they can be
confident that their voice will be heard.
Currently, Samet is seeking a Marketing Development Manager to help
promote business and establish ongoing relationships with
The Market Development Manager is responsible for all aspect of
Samet's business development activities in an assigned market
sector. The Market Development Manager will be evaluated on the
level and quality of sector construction business generated versus
As a Marketing Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Establishing ongoing relationships with clients, potential
buyers in the market, vendors, industry peers, and service
providers; effectively networking to create opportunities.
- Developing and updating marketing plans to penetrate assigned
- Working with the RVP to develop a marketing budget to include
print media, web media, advertising, trade shows and other vehicles
for promoting Samet in the region.
- Working within the budget to update promotional material and
schedule marketing activities.
- Coordination/collaboration with other regional offices
regarding project pursuits with clients
The Market Development Manager is responsible for:
- Comprehensive lead generation and prospecting within the
assigned region; identifying prospective customers and leads from a
variety of sources.
- Building and maintaining a network of referral sources.
- Maintenance of regional contact and project development data in
the company CRM software.
- Qualifying potential clients and projects to evaluate viability
and suitability with regional strategic plans
- Utilizing qualifying methods to prioritize opportunities and
recommend the allocation of preconstruction resources and
strategies for complex sales.
- Leading sales meetings and presentations to client
- Effectively and collaboratively managing projects and client
relationships from initial contact thorough proposal development,
interview, regulatory approvals, and contract development and
- Reviewing/analyzing proposal requirements including schedule,
programming, drawings, specifications and owners project
requirements; coordinating proposal activities with internal
preconstruction, sales/marketing and operations teams; managing
schedule and client communications through the sales cycle
- Working with operations to support forecasting, budgeting and
staffing plans based on sales projections.
The Project Development Manager may be asked to perform other
duties required to accomplish the goals of the sector program or
the corporate business plan.
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively and
engage individuals or an audience in one on one or group settings;
have great presentation skills, communication skills and at least
10 years of previous demonstrated success in Market Development in
the Construction Industry; a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
Samet Corporation has been a leader in construction management,
design-build construction and real estate development services in
the Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina since 1961. Headquartered
in Greensboro, NC, with offices in Raleigh and Charlotte, NC and
Charleston, SC, Samet projects can be found throughout central and
western NC, SC and southern VA. Samet offers a competitive salary
and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health & wellness challenges and incentives
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with company match
- Health (HSA & traditional), Dental, Vision, and Life
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- SC Best Places to Work
Keywords: Samet Corporation, Charleston , Market Development Manager, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!