Director of Operations - Key Accounts
Company: Sonepar Management Group
Posted on: September 5, 2020
Are you our Key Accounts next Director of Operations*
At Sonepar successful leaders drive and promote our leadership
mindset of Adapt, Dare and Learn.
Our Leaders are focused on building customer centric strategies,
inspiring, empowering and developing associates, adapting to
change, and driving organizational efficiencies to deliver
* Adapts easily to new situations, people, culture, and technology
by choosing the right skill set at the right moment and place
* Can appropriately challenge the status quo; never satisfied and
always looking to improve
* Is curious, willing to learn and explore new topics and to apply
new learnings that align with current business objectives
We are currently seeking a Director of Operations for the Sonepar
Key Accounts team. Responsibilities will include:
* Manage, direct, and coordinate Key Account Operations Team,
handle all tactical and strategic activities to ensure success of
* Develop and implement an operational plan ensuring all procedures
are carried out correctly.
* Coordinating with the sales team driving strategy from customers
to our Operating Companies. This will include coordinating our
response to RFQ s, managing the process from start to finish,
pricing, legal ultimately leading to implementation.
* Develop, meet, and exceed commitments of Operating Companies
striving to meet customer expectations.
* Tracking all revenue and margins.
* Overseeing client support services.
* BA/BS 4-year degree required
* Electrical Distribution experience required, prefer broad
* A minimum of 7-10 years of managing associates
* Must have experience providing superior customer sales experience
focused on assisting the sales team with a major emphasis on
* Associate must be proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs),
Microsoft, Word, and Outlook
* Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
* Strong leadership skills and experience required.
* In depth knowledge of data analytics, excellent interpersonal
* Goal oriented, motivated, strong organizational skills, able to
meet deadlines, ability to interact on multiple levels within our
organization and externally, and able to work under tight time
***This position can be a remote position and not necessarily based
in Charleston, SC***
About Sonepar USA
Sonepar USA (www.sonepar-us.com) is a full-line wholesale
electrical supply distributor in the United States. The Company is
a member of the Sonepar S.A. group, which is headquartered in
France, and is the world s largest privately held electrical
distributor. Entering the US market in 1998, Sonepar USA has seen
dramatic growth over the years due to strategic acquisitions and
organic growth. Today, Sonepar USA has annualized revenues in
excess of $7 billion from 16 operating companies with a branch
network in most states.
Stay up to date with Sonepar USA, follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram,
Twitter and Facebook,
What are the Benefits*
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid
Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible
Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance
Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive
Keywords: Sonepar Management Group, Charleston , Director of Operations - Key Accounts, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!