Company: Active Day
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Overview:The Center Director directs the team and operations of
an Active Day adult day health center, ensuring the highest quality
care is provided to our members in accordance with company, state
and regulatory guidelines. Oversees all functions and services,
including strategic planning and development, programming,
marketing, staff management, administrative decision-making, fiscal
responsibility, and in some centers, transportation services. The
Center Director is expected to lead by example by being a
strategic, proactive, productive and thoughtful leader; maintaining
a positive attitude and environment; keeping our members safe; and
always working to enhance the health and happiness of the people we
serve and those who care for them.Responsibilities:
- Provide effective leadership inall areas of operations
including person-centered care initiatives, personnel management,
quality and safety, programming, community relations, and financial
- Grow the business through a solid, extensive community network
and active referral base; effectively communicateservice offerings
and demonstrate program benefits and successes.
- Coordinate with caregivers, families, social services agencies,
and medical professionals to develop effective care plans for
- Facilitate creative and innovative continuous improvement
process designed to enhance the member experience; ensure the
highest quality care is provided to members in accordance with
company, state, and regulatory guidelines and standards.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the employee experience
including onboarding, daily oversite and guidance, scheduling,
coaching and mentoring, staff meetings, continuing
education,performance reviews, and effective management of employee
relations issues; establish and maintain a culture of respect,
teamwork, compassion, fun, integrity and professionalism.
- Responsible for the admission and discharge of members.
- In collaboration with the Regional Director, conduct routine
strategic analysis of the business, ensuring a firm understanding
of the Center's Profit & Loss, budget and census needs. Using
analyses to manage operating expenses, meet financial objectives
and meet or exceed targeted census goals.
- Stay current on related industry knowledge and trends through
educational opportunities, publications, networking, and
participation in professional organizations.
- Comply with company policies and procedures, safety and
regulatory laws and standards.
- Other duties and responsibilities as changed or assigned at any
time.Expected Behaviors and Demonstrated Values
- Protect the safety and health of our members above all
- Act with integrity.
- Be enthusiastic and provide support and encouragement.
- Listen by opening your eyes, your ears, and your heart.
- Take pride in your work and your workplace.
- Treat members like family by showing them you care and you're
glad they're hereQualifications:
- Minimum three years' experience in a health care related field
strongly preferred. Degree preferred however comparable work
experience will be considered. Additional requirements as mandated
by state-specific regulatory guidelines.
- Additional requirements as mandated by state-specific
- Minimum of three-years of supervisory experience in a
healthcare setting; additional requirements as mandated by
state-specific regulatory guidelines.
- Prior experience working with seniors and/or adults with
special needs preferred.
- Strong collaborative, interpersonal, organization and
- Able to build and lead a high-performance, effective and
cross-functional team that consistently achieves or exceeds defined
goals and objectives.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
and an ability to navigate various operating systems including but
not limited to HRIS/Payroll.
- Successful results of background check, and where applicable,
additional state-specific regulatory requirements.
Keywords: Active Day, Charleston , Center Director, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!