Director Of Finance
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: April 10, 2021
- Directs, the performance of accounting and payroll staff,
ensuring adequate levels of service to other departments.
- Ensures protection of assets by developing, coordinating, and
overseeing administration of internal accounting policies,
controls, and procedures for accounting operations that include but
are not limited to revenues and reimbursements, expense budgets,
accounts receivable, contracts and accounts payable, payroll, and
special funds such as AIP, PFC and CFC.
- Presentation of periodic reports that compare performance with
plans, budgets, and standards. Interprets financial and statistical
results. Oversees the distribution of periodic financial management
information reports, highlighting variances from approved budget to
- Forecasts short-range cash requirements and obligations, as a
basis for maintaining adequate funds.
- Manage Investment Portfolio in accordance with state statutes
and company's investment policy.
- Prepares analyses of revenues and expenses, including
- Prepares preliminary and final budget summaries.
- Executes cash disbursements for payment debt in accordance with
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet overall objective of
the position and the department in support of our Mission.
- Monitors accounting operations to ensure compliance with GASB,
GAAP, IRS, and other regulatory requirements and Airport
- Knowledge of FAA and state rules, regulations, and laws
regarding airport operations, maintenance and financial
- Manage airline rates and charges. Ability to negotiate with
concessionaires and airlines while maintaining proactive and
- Manages issuance of airport bonds, including relations with
airport financial consultants, financial advisors, underwriters and
- Work along with procurement by providing high quality strategic
financial planning, modelling and analysis which assist procurement
in facilitating day-to-day decision-making.Additional Skills &
- Bachelors in Accounting
- 5-7 years Director of Finance experience
- CPA required
- Great plains preferred
- Financial planning and analysis, reporting and statement
- Analysis and Budgeting About Aston Carter:Aston Carter is a
distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services
to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals.
As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an
unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients
and business professionals across a variety of disciplines,
including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and
Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific
and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global
expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs.
Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating
company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.The
company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Charleston , Director Of Finance, Executive , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!