Assistant Restaurant Manager, Charleston Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Travel and Hospitality is
searching for an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager to join our
team at Charleston Airport in North Charleston, South Carolina.
Multi-unit airport operations means you'll never have a dull moment
at work. The job is fast-paced, dynamic, and requires a highly
organized associate who can effectively lead, prioritize, and
manage multiple projects at once.Responsibilities
- Effectively lead, manage, and train activities of associates,
including supporting hiring efforts, providing performance feedback
and corrective action, ensuring a high quality of service is being
delivered, and creating a positive associate experience.
- Verify sales reporting, cash handling and payroll accounting
reports; prepare various cost and operational reports.
- Maintain positive customer relations by ensuring efficient,
quality service and products.
- Maintain proper implementation of sanitation procedures and
- Ensure that maintenance of all equipment is completed when
- Ensure effective operation of areas at all times.Qualifications
- Associates degree preferred with emphasis in business or food
- 3+ years direct food and beverage management experience.
- Knowledge of food preparation and inventory control
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic organizational and mathematical ability and be familiar
with operation of standard food and beverage equipment.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends
and holidays.Who We AreAt Delaware North, you ll love where you
work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
opportunity employer. Associated topics: assistant general manager,
assistant restaurant manager, front end, general operations
manager, grocery store manager, kitchen manager, night shift
manager, partner, restaurant leader, restaurant operations
Keywords: Delaware North, Charleston , Assistant Restaurant Manager, Charleston Airport, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!