Company: Another Broken Egg Cafe
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you a people-person that excels at providing top-notch
customer service & is looking to grow and develop their leadership
skills within the restaurant industry?If this is you, consider
joining Another Broken Egg of America, LLC today!Another Broken Egg
Cafe is a daytime only caf-- - that specializes in breakfast and
brunch, so you never have to work evenings! Learn more about us at
- No night shifts, EVER!
- Competitive Pay w/ Bonus Eligibility up to 7.5% of Base
- Excellent Training & Development Plans
- Continuous Opportunities for Upward Mobility
- Medical & Elective Benefits Offered
- Work Culture based on Generosity, Integrity, Service, Growth &
Results!Assistant Manager Job Summary:The Assistant Manager will
assist the General Manager in managing and overseeing the the daily
front of house operations of the cafe.Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Hires and trains restaurant staff.
- Organizes and oversees the staff schedules.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance
with cafe policy.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Ensures customer satisfaction with all aspects of the cafe and
- Ensures compliance with health, safety, food handling, and
- Ensures all pertinent staff members have a current sanitation &
- Handles customer complaints, resolving issues in a diplomatic
and courteous manner.
- Ensures compliance with alcoholic beverage regulations.
- Manages inventory and purchases food and supplies when
- Maintains sales records and tracks cash receipts.
- Prepares and submits operations reports and other documentation
requested by General Manager.
- Performs other duties and support functions as
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
software.Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 years of previous restaurant experience required; management
- Successful completion of corporate training program
- Ability to traverse all parts of the restaurant quickly.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.Note: This job
description is not an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities or qualifications associated with the position.
Other duties as assigned.Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Another Broken Egg of America Franchising, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer, visit
anotherbrokenegg.com/employment-jobs for more details.Nothing in
this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or
guarantee of employment.#INDHP
Keywords: Another Broken Egg Cafe, Charleston , Assistant Manager, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!