Management Trainee - North Charleston
Company: The Spinx Company
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Spinx is searching for the Best and the Brightest to join our
leadership team!We are currently looking for Management Trainees.
This position has responsibility, under the direction of the
General Manager, for day-to-day store operations, including food
operations, maintaining a safe environment, recruiting, hiring,
scheduling, training, & supervising employees. The Management
Trainee will also learn how to promote store profitability,
maintaining brand standards, executing marketing programs, expense
control, inventory levels & shortage control and adheres to and
enforces all company programs, policies and procedures.
- Complete computer-based training for newly hired employees
- Complete ServSafe Training and become certified
- Complete an average 4-6 weeks of Food and Beverage training
- Complete an average of 4-6 weeks of Retail operations training.
- While in training will assist the General Manager in the
directing and coordinating of staff in providing customer service
activities as required by The Spinx Company, Inc. Reviews and acts
upon customer requests, complaints and inquires to ensure quality
- Learn how to maximize sales and profits within the store. Also,
how to control store expenses, monitor and correct shrinkage
problems as outlined in the Inventory Management Plan (IMP) and
operates within established budgets.
- While training will assist in the Coaching of Associates and
Secondary Management Personnel within the store to ensure
compliance with Merchandising, Pricing, Food Service and
Administrative requirements established by The Spinx Company, Inc.
- Learn how to plan and prepare work schedules in accordance with
Labor Scheduler and assign employees to specific duties. Ensures
that C- Store and Food Operation is in compliance with all
appropriate, local state and federal regulations including, but not
limited to hours of work, wages, age restrictions, fair employment
laws, OSHA, DHEC, etc.
- Leads by positive example and demonstrates current ability and
knowledge of all store functions, including all point-of-sale
related equipment, reporting, food prep, cleaning, stocking, etc.
- Responsible/accountable for the facility, its overall physical
image, food quality, maintenance, equipment, safe environment,
inventory, cash & cash equivalencies.
- Follows the proper flow of communication as outlined in the
Store Operations Communication Guideline (When to Communicate)
- Performance for this role is measured with direct reference to
responsibilities indicated above and their corresponding
metrics.Pay: $42,000 - $52,000 annuallyJob Type: Full TimeBenefits:
- Paid vacation after 6 months
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match/Profit Sharing
- $0.25 weekly fuel discount (per gallon)
- Bonus Potential after training period
- Holiday Savings Club
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance
- Scholarship OpportunitiesResponsible for direction of three to
fifteen Store Team Members and a one to four Member Management
Team.Required to work 50 hours per week.Must be available to work a
variety of shifts including but not limited to nights, weekends,
and holidays.Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds,
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally
lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.Four-year college or university
degree or a minimum of two years related retail management
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination or education
and experience.Valid in-state Driver's License with required auto
insurance, acceptable motor vehicle report, and achieve and
maintain the ServSafe Certification#spxind
Keywords: The Spinx Company, Charleston , Management Trainee - North Charleston, Executive , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!