Key Account Manager
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: January 15, 2022
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.SummaryThe Key Account Manager is
responsible for maintaining and managing relationships with key
account customers in the U.S. Client DetailsThe client is a main
player in manufacturing water pumps and operates in over 150
countries. They service customers in the residential, commercial,
and agriculture sectors. They are known for their innovative
products and great work culture.Description
- Maintain and develop key customers to help support them
- Responsible for the oversight and management of all key
- Handles selling from the manufacturer into the distributors and
meets company targets.
- Travels in assigned territory.
- Maintain strong connections with corporate team. Profile
- Candidate will be a team player and have strong business
- Candidate will be able to negotiate effectively.
- Ability to travel.
- Positive outlook and strong work ethic. Job Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure.
- Car allowance.
- Full health insurance.
Keywords: Michael Page, Charleston , Key Account Manager, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!