Demand Generation Manager
Company: Vx Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Vx Group Demand Generation Managers work directly with our
clients to help find, pursue and acquire new customers. The primary
objective of this role is to find, pursue and qualify B2B sales
opportunities through our programatic outbound demand generation
programs. As an integral part of both the Vx Group and our client's
team, your practical "roll up your sleeves and get $%-# done"
attitude and passion for business development will drive measurable
revenue growth for our clients.
- Account-based sales outreach--
- CRM management--
- Opportunity follow-up--
- Sales & marketing research--
- Sales outreach coordination--
- Internal and external team coordination--
- Presentation preparation and client delivery--
- Sales call coordination and follow-up--
- Sales metrics preparation & communication
The positionSo, what does the job entail? On a typical day you'll
be researching and vetting companies that fit our customers' ideal
customer profiles to generate prospect lists to pursue through
direct outreach - phone, email and direct mail. The ideal candidate
is very comfortable conducting research in contact databases,
executing campaigns, coordinating schedules and setting up
meetings. Put simply, you're a "million dollar matchmaker" between
companies who may end up doing business together. At the Vx Group,
our sole purpose is to drive revenue growth for our clients so each
day brings new and interesting challenges for this role. Some days
will be spent writing, sending, and analyzing the results of a
personalized email campaign and other days you'll be managing CRM
data, researching prospects, and following up on sales
Research, procure and activate target account and contact data
- Build and engage lists of target accounts based on clients'
ideal customer profiles.
- Work with client and Vx team to vet and validate list quality
- Handle data across multiple systems. Update and enhance data as
Execute multiple, concurrent demand generation programs
- Write, edit, test and continuously optimize copy for outbound
- Use both phone and email as needed to improve campaign
- Consistently qualify and transition new opportunities as they
- Monitor, measure and route inbound opportunities from PPC,
social media, website and any other lead generation sources.
- Prepare and present reports on campaign effectiveness and lead
Manage demand generation technology
- Become and expert with essential software platforms - build
lists in ZoomInfo; configure campaigns in SalesLoft; manage data in
- Work with Vx team on specialized tools and processes such as
client-specific CRM systems, website landing pages and lead
- Review any paid inbound PPC/SEO results on assigned accounts.
Have an awareness of digital ad targeting criteria and the quality
of leads generated.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales or related field.
Relevant business/sales experience considered in lieu of a
- Ideally 3 years hands-on experience with CRM.
- A positive, confident personality.
- Comfortable with digital communications techniques &
technologies. We expect you to be the expert with tools like CRM,
lead gen platforms, email marketing tools, social platforms and
- Stellar written and verbal communications skills.
- Solid, sales oriented business acumen.
How much will I get paid?Here's a nugget about compensation. If
you're looking for a competitive, comfortable base salary we'll
drop the traditional "salary commensurate with experience" language
on you, and we can probably make that happen. If you're a rock star
and can prove it we'll make it happen for sure.
Standard benefits include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) w/employer match
Keywords: Vx Group, Charleston , Demand Generation Manager, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!