Manager Cyber Identity- Azure AD
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Cyber Digital Identity Manager - Microsoft Azure Active
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers
opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If
so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional
security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need
to both secure and support technology innovation required by the
business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber Services team and
become a member of the largest group of cybersecurity professionals
Work you'll do
As a Cyber Digital Identity Manager for Microsoft AD and AAD, you
will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with
their Cloud Cyber Risk needs specifically helping them address
Active Directory (AD) health and navigate the journey to the cloud
on the Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD) Platform. This will
- Assist in business development activities such as defining
scope of services, building resource estimates and related pricing,
packaging proposals and supporting the delivery of the proposal to
the client for AD/AAD Cyber Risk services
- Lead the overall delivery of AD/AAD Cyber Risk projects in a
project manager role, overseeing the activities of onsite and
offshore engineers and architects
- Function as the primary client day to day interface building
rapport and trust with the client
- Review and oversee the generation of all project deliverables
such as assessment reports, system designs/ architectures and
- Maintain strong domain knowledge of AD and AAD solutions
- Lead the execution of AD and AAD security engagements during
different phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and
implementation. AAD may include the full and broad features set of
the platform as defined in Azure AD Premium SKU's
- Lead engagements to perform technical health checks for AD and
AAD platforms/environments prior to broader deployments.
- Oversee technical support for AD and AAD cyber services and
resolve service-related issues through research and troubleshooting
and working with vendors.
- Conducting cloud security analysis, recommendations and
configurations of prospective clients' Microsoft Azure Active
Directory (AAD) platforms and environments based on Deloitte's
Cloud Cyber Risk Framework. This can include Microsoft's cloud
solutions such AAD, Microsoft MFA, SSO, Conditional Access, B2B and
B2C and on-premise Active Directory
- Architect, design, and implement large-scale Active Directory /
Azure Active Directory deployments/migrations/upgrades
- Performing technical health checks for the AD/AAD
platforms/environments prior to broader deployments.
- Supporting proof of concept and production deployments of these
- Assisting clients with transitions to the Microsoft AAD cloud
services such as tenant setup and service configuration, focused on
cloud cyber risk mitigation. Additional technologies include:
Microsoft MFA, SSO, Conditional Access, PIM, B2B and B2C
- Assisting clients with Azure B2B, B2C including SAML, OAUTH,
OpenID Connect protocols
- Assisting clients with Migrating applications (legacy platforms
or other) to Azure AD
- Assisting clients cleaning up the Active Directory environment
and prepare them for Azure AD/O365 migration
- Assisting clients with configuration and delivery of cloud
security and compliance reports.
- Assisting clients with configuration and delivery of Azure
Advanced Threat Protection.
- Providing technical support for AD/AAD services and resolve
service-related issues through research and troubleshooting and
working with Microsoft.
- Implementation of industry leading practices around AD/AAD
cyber risks and cloud security for clients.
- Troubleshooting system level problems in a multi-vendor,
multi-protocol network environment.
- Documenting platform technical issues, analysis, client
communication, and resolution as part of cyber risk mitigation
- Executing on AD/AAD cloud security engagements during different
phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and implementation & post
- Perform health check, discovery and cleanup of Active Directory
- Analyze and review Active Directory services such as DNS, DHCP,
Group Policy etc.
- Perform Active Directory security assessments specific to ESAE
- Implement Active Directory RBAC model to secure the AD
- Provide internal technical training to Advisory personnel as
- Support Managed Services team on client calls as
- Acting as a subject matter expert on cyber risk for the
Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Contribute to eminence activities, such as whitepapers
pertaining to IAM technologies
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber team helps complex organizations
more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance
agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks.
Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that
integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients
transform their legacy programs into proactive
Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team
developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more
about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 6+ years of experience in technical consulting, client problem
solving, architecting and designing solutions
Working experience in at least one of the areas listed below.
- 6+ years of hands-on technical experience enterprise-with
Microsoft Identity and Access management and EMS services (Azure
Active Directory, Azure Active Directory premium solutions,
conditional access, SSO, MFA, PAM/PIM, and third party IAM solution
integration with AAD) in implementation and operations. This should
include designing and implementing AAD for organizations including
integrations with applications
- 6+ years of hands-on technical experience Identity and Access
Management (IAM) on Active Directory. This should include designing
and implementing AD for organizations including integrations with
Ideally the following technical experience:
- 5+ years of working with IAM Protocols such as WS-Fed, SAML,
OpenID Connect and OAuth.
- 5+ years of hands-on technical experience implementing IAM
focused security solutions for Microsoft technologies such as
- 4+ years of working knowledge with Azure Cloud service provider
- 2+ years of working knowledge with Azure Advanced Threat
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- BA/BS Degree Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security,
Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology or 6+
year or relevant experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States limited
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Certifications such as: Microsoft new roles-based
certifications, CCSP, CCSK, CISSP, CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA
certification a plus.
Keywords: Deloitte, Charleston , Manager Cyber Identity- Azure AD, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!