Assistant Beef Shoppe Manager
Company: Lowes Foods
Location: Pawleys Island
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Are you ready to have work at fun? With a wide variety of fun ways
to roll up your sleeves and spend the day making people smile,
you'll never be bored as a Host with Lowes Foods! Apply today and
see why it Pays to Go Lowes Foods!
Pay starts at $16 - $19 /hour
1. Ensures all guests receive polite, friendly greetings and
interactions from the Beef Shoppe staff. Creates a selling
environment through the use of selling skills.
2. Achieves budgeted sales, supply/wrap, shrink and gross profits
for the Beef Shoppe and seafood departments.
3. Maintains desired level of inventory and supplies for the Beef
Shoppe and seafood departments. Ensures in stock conditions through
4. Operates the department according to merchandising and
operational programs and guidelines.
5. Maintains high quality and freshness with products available for
sale. Ensures all products are in date.
6. Maintains safety and sanitation standards in all areas that come
in contact with meat/seafood and in the prep areas, coolers,
freezers, and sales floor.
7. Provides guidance, orientation, training, and feedback to the
beef shoppe/seafood department staff to ensure Beef Shoppe hosts
achieve satisfactory performance standards and guest
8. Performs product preparation, receiving, stocking, and guest
service as necessary to achieve standards.
9. Maintains the department's labor budget and ensures that optimal
hours are scheduled for the department to maximize sales and guest
10. Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Should possess good interpersonal skills, effective selling
skills, and have an outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others. Ability to sell and interact
3. Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally and 25 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and directions.
5. Knowledge of meat/seafood products and operations.
6. Ability to supervise people including training and
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and
technical requirements of the job, including operating a
8. Must be at least 18 years old.
9. Must be able to work in a cold environment.
10. Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for extended periods of
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Charleston , Assistant Beef Shoppe Manager, Executive , Pawleys Island, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!