Company: Home Team BBQ of Aspen
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description Job Description:Under supervision of the General
Manager. A Restaurant Manager ensures all daily activities run
smoothly and efficiently. Oversee responsibilities including
ordering equipment, utensils, and equipment based on needs of the
restaurant. Also managing relationships and supervising restaurant
staff performance. Ultimately, Restaurant Managers help minimize
operating costs, boost employee retention, and deliver a positive
experience for customers. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research new suppliers and negotiate pricing.
- Calculate future needs in restaurant and place orders as
- Coordinate communication between FOH and BOH.
- Prepare shift schedules for FOH.
- Supervisor FOH staff and provide assistance, as needed.
- Keep detailed records and items to include in daily manager's
- Arrange for new employees' proper onboarding (scheduling
trainings and uniforms).
- Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations.
- Gather guests' comment cards and enter in system. Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma; additional certification in Hospitality or
Restaurant Management is a plus.
- 3 5 years' experience as Assistant/Restaurant Manager.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software (Aloha).
- Strong math and reporting skills.
- Customer service attitude.
- Communication and team management abilities.
- Availability to work within open hours (e.g. evenings,
holidays, weekends). Physicality Requirements:
- 100% -- Verbally communicates with customers, employees,
- 90% -- Stands during entire shift.
- 75% -- Reaches, bends and stoops frequently.
- 20% -- Carries 35 lbs. Equipment or heavy trays about ten times
per shift. over medium distances (20-30 feet).
- 10% -- Seated for administration work Discipline:This above job
description in no way represents a contract for employment. As with
all positions at the company, employment is considered "at will" or
voluntary on the part of the company and the employee. Employment
is not for a set period and may be terminated by either party with
or without notice.
Keywords: Home Team BBQ of Aspen, Charleston , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!