Company: Restore Hyper Wellness of Chicago
Posted on: September 23, 2022
General ManagerRestore Hyper Wellness + CryotherapyRestore is
seeking a General Manager with strong leadership skills and a knack
for business development and sales. If you thrive in an
entrepreneurial environment and have a background in the health and
wellness or retail landscape, we want to meet you.As a General
Manager, you'll play an integral role in cultivating and
maintaining the Restore culture. You'll have the opportunity to
build your own team, train and coach them to be successful wellness
professionals, and become part of the health and wellness
community. This is your chance to join Restore on a mission to help
people do more of what they love through our innovative,
science-backed wellness services.Key Roles of a Restore General
- Assist customers with their wellness issues related to sports
performance, recovery, pain management, and general health
- Educate customers about Restore's services and the health
benefits they offer
- Deliver a superior customer experience
- Build and coach a team of qualified wellness professionals
- Represent the Restore brand and our mission to bring Hyper
Wellness - to as many people as possible
- Identify and grow current KPI's
- Meet the community's top athletes and fitness enthusiasts at
local events and generate interest in Restore's wellness
- Participate in local health and fitness events and large-scale
- Engage in both word-of-mouth and social media
marketingQualities You Need to Succeed as a Restore General Manager
- You've obtained an undergraduate degree or higher.
- You love the sales process and have a proven track record of
- You have at least three to five years of management
- You're passionate about fitness, athletic achievement, and
general health and wellness.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- You're a numbers person and can deliver action plans based on
- You're tech-savvy and have experience processing payroll and
creating employee schedules.
- You embrace a leadership role and are also a strong team
- You're driven to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial
goals for yourself and your team.
- You get joy and fulfillment from helping people feel better and
live healthier lifestyles.
- You place importance on ethics and integrity, and exhibit this
every day.Benefits of Joining Restore
- A competitive salary
- Complimentary and discounted access to Restore's innovative
- Vacation time
- 401K with up to 4% match and immediate full vesting
- Health Insurance
- The knowledge that you're making a positive impact on people's
lives every dayNow, a Little About Us is the leading retail
provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the
United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness - widely
accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all
walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can
do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the
#113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing
Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Keywords: Restore Hyper Wellness of Chicago, Charleston , General Manager, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!