Assistant General Manager
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Assistant General Manager will assist the General Manager in
managing the overall Planning, Organizing, Leading, and Controlling
(P-O-L-C) functions of the facility. In addition, the Assistant
General Manager will assist the General Manager in managing aspects
of the P-O-L-C framework with the goal of leading the facility and
staff to meet budget, revenue, and customer satisfaction standards.
Through a thorough understanding of Copart policies and practices,
the Assistant General Manager will offer hands on support to the
team and create a customer first environment by offering unique and
innovative solutions to customer's needs while maintaining company
standards for policy, quality, and service.
- P L responsibility- assist GM with review of both revenue and
costs on a monthly basis for accuracy and opportunities
- Assist GM to hire, train and develop staff to meet company
- Assist the GM in managing the day-to-day operations of the
facility including staff management, customer and employee issues
- Assist GM in Audit of facility to confirm and enforce
compliance with internal procedures as well as accordance with
county, state, EPA and OSHA regulations
- Build relationships with members and sellers to manage customer
- Assist GM in tracking and leading facility staff to meet
- Provide direction to team regarding duties and goals
- Minimum of two years' experience as a manager in a logistics,
distribution or operations environment
- Proven track record of seamless operational functionality and
achievement of corporate goals at the AGM level or higher.
- Ability to solve complex problems and issues
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and forecast financial
- Ability to develop, recommend and implement plans for
continuous process improvement
- Strong leadership experience and skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great customer relations skills and experience
- Four year college degree preferred
- Proficient in all areas of Microsoft office
- Experience managing a staff of five or more people
- Bilingual skill a plus
- Valid driver's license
For nearly four decades, Copart has led its industry in innovation
and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in markets
across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the skills
and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our mindset?
It's never just a "job" when your coworkers are like family--it's
like coming home.
Keywords: Copart, Charleston , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Harleyville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!