REGIONAL PROGRAM DIRECTOR - FULL TIME
Posted on: November 26, 2022
FULL-TIME REGIONAL PROGRAM DIRECTOR- Charleston County, SC
$2,000 STAY BONUS
Do you have what it takes to be part of a dynamic organization
passionate about helping children & families in the human services
This isn't your typical 9-5 job working in an office setting.
JusticeWorks primarily sees families in their own homes and in
community locations. To provide excellent service, our families are
our priority, so working with their schedules is key to creating a
healthy rapport with them. Some evenings and/or weekends may be
required within a 40-hour work week. This position is ideal for an
independent self-reliant person who appreciates being supported by
a strong team. If this matches your passion to make a positive
difference, we want you!
JusticeWorks is an employee-centered company which does whatever it
takes to achieve positive outcomes for youth and families in the
juvenile justice and child welfare systems. We have been serving
the community for more than 20 years and our service repertoire is
always expanding to service new populations. We have a menu of
services such as truancy prevention, anger management, parenting
skills, independent living and other signature services, which keep
children safe, enhance family functioning and keep youth on a path
to success. JusticeWorks now works in more than 100 counties in six
We provide ongoing, on-the-job training to promote professional
development for all our staff. JusticeWorks has demonstrated its
commitment to promoting from within as most managers started as
direct care staff. This is a job which gives emotional
satisfaction, pride in helping children and families, and leads to
JusticeWorks YouthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage Supervisor(s) and assigned staff to ensure and enforce
quality programming in accordance with local funding sources,
regulatory and contract standards and JusticeWorks'
- Interview and select appropriate candidates for a variety of
- Conduct monthly Supervision with Clinicians and Program
- Complete annual evaluations for clinicians / program
supervisors and consult with Executive/State Director for guidance
- Develop Corrective Action Plans / Performance Improvement Plans
for Clinicians/Program Supervisors and consult with Executive/State
Director for guidance and approval.
- Review and approve all Corrective Action Plans / Performance
Improvement Plans for your region.
- Conduct Group Supervision and Staff Meetings monthly.
- Manage and track productivity for region
- Monitor completion of outpatient treatment requests with
appropriate clinical information and submit to appropriate MCO for
approval and billing purposes.
- Monitor end dates of authorizations using authorization warning
report in KaleidaCare every Thursday.
- Monitor that all authorizations are actively being served
according to KaleidaCare.
- Review and approve Diagnostic Assessment and CALOCUS for
clinical content and to get an idea of the clinical needs of the
case for future treatment planning for the Region.
- Send Diagnostic Assessments to referring agency upon
- Oversee that the FLASH spreadsheet is maintained- FLASH meeting
takes place 2 times a week.
- Review and audit charts. Complete final audit on closed charts
and tracking state of chart.
- Review session notes for clinical content and to ensure
quality, timeliness, and appropriateness of service
- Complete validation error report each week.
- Keep track of service mix to ensure profitability.
- Responsible for attending PQI meetings and overseeing all PQI
responsibility for the Regional Office
- Attend community events as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed
- Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts, including Licensed
Independent Social Worker Clinical Practice (LISW-CP), Licensed
Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family
Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Psychologist.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in development, design,
implementation, supervision, and evaluation of programs for
emotionally challenged children and their families; minimum of 5
additional years providing direct counseling services to
emotionally challenged children and their families.
- Such alternatives to the above as the Board many find
appropriate and acceptable
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance and access to a
- Pass current, applicable clearances.
- Pass pre-employment, post-offer drug screening.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Wellness Program
- 401K with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term and long-term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid holidays and paid time off
- Employee referral bonus
- Clearance reimbursement and renewal
Keywords: JusticeWorks, Charleston , REGIONAL PROGRAM DIRECTOR - FULL TIME, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!