Company: Westgate Resorts
Location: Murrells Inlet
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Food and Beverage Director provides leadership that fosters a
team-oriented culture with intentional focus on initiatives to grow
the brand in unison with department revenue and profits. To ensure
communication within the department is inclusive and focused on
achieving the objectives of the F&B Department. Forecasting and
assessment to ensure future goals are set. Responsible for
defining, enforcing and emulating customer service and product
standards. Assists outlet managers in projects as well as daily
operations by performing the following duties personally or through
subordinate supervisors. -Essential Duties and
Responsibilities---include the following. Other duties may be
assigned. As a Food and Beverage Director, you will:--- -
- - - - - -Assists in outlet menu design/development. Conduct
quarterly menu item sales analysis for each outlet.
- - - - - -Develop and implement training programs which support
increased profitability, safety and security.
- - - - - -Analyzes F&B department monthly P&L
statements, executes corrective action plans as necessary.
- - - - - -Fields catering inquiries and assists with event
- - - - - -Establish/maintain par level inventories of all
F&B areas within department guidelines.
- - - - - -Ensure compliance to product ordering, receiving and
inventory control, (all F&B areas) within company/department
- - - - - -Must work together with outlet managers to ensure
proper operation of all Food & Beverage outlets.
- - - - - -Increase sales through maintaining service level up to
the defined outlet standards.
- - - - - -Prepare and adjust outlet manager/supervisor schedules
to ensure presence of management/supervisory staff on each shift
with objective to meet customer service standards.
- - - - - -Analyze each F&B outlet submitted month end and
quarterly inventories auditing to ensure accuracies.Supervisory
- Manages subordinate supervisors who supervise employees in all
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and
evaluation of all units.
- Directly supervises non-supervisory employees.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employees; planning, assigning and directing work: appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems. -
Education and/or Experience--- -Any combination of education,
training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills
and abilities. High School graduate or equivalent required. No
prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience
- Comprehensive health benefits - medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise,
resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.) -
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement ProgramsWestgate Resorts is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other
protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a
disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order
to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process,
please email with the job title and the location of the position
for which you are applying.PandoLogic. Keywords: Food Service
Director, Location: Murrells Inlet, SC - 29576
Keywords: Westgate Resorts, Charleston , FB Director, Executive , Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!