Custodial Services, Project Manager
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships with
- Identify areas of opportunity and lead the team to implement
process changes in a positive and effective manner.
- Promote a strong safety culture and safe work environment.
- Effectively recruit, manage, and lead a team of professional
employees and supervisors with focus on continuous
- Motivate and develop the team while supporting organizational
- Ensure work assignments and schedules meet department,
facility, and contractual needs; plan, develop, and assign work
schedules to ensure service delivery expectations are
- Perform daily quality control inspections to ensure quality
standards are met or exceeded.
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to adapt to operational
- Perform time studies to optimize operational tasks, schedules,
and staff allocation.
- Look for opportunities to increase revenue by providing
additional or periodic services to the client.
- Drive performance management in performance reviews, setting
clear job expectations, coaching and directing staff, and using
disciplinary action when necessary.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience, including 2 years of supervisory
- Ability to adjust work schedule as needed to support the
- Solid business acumen and basic accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety standards and
- Ability to grow strong relationships across all levels of the
- Ability to work through ambiguity and maintain composure in a
variety of situations.
- Passion for excellence backed by a track record of
accountability, collaboration, and integrity.
- Ability to effectively lead a staff of direct reports.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal,
consultative, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment balancing
multiple projects and embracing change.
- Ability to resolve issues under tight timeframes and
- Ability to prioritize assignments and projects and to
multi-task within restricted time constraints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, team building, and
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, detail
orientation with solid analytical, troubleshooting, and
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop productive
business relationships; and ability to influence and educate key
- Experience in specialized area of assignment preferred.
- Valid state issued driver's license + SLED + TB Test
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with
revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees
in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various
international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include
electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering,
HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical
solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated
solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions
in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes -
from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers,
manufacturing plants and airports.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for
this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the
extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make
exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other
legally required exceptions.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: ABM, Charleston , Custodial Services, Project Manager, Executive , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!