Events Director (Independent Living)
Company: Senior Living Communities
Location: Pawleys Island
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Descriptions:Lakes at Litchfield is now accepting
applications for Events Director (Independent Living) This position
creates, markets, and leads a broad range of spiritual, physical,
intellectual, cultural, and emotional events, outings and programs
to foster a Weller Life tailored to the needs and interests of a
diverse resident population. This position sets a leadership
example for others to follow by empowering older adults in
independent living, assisted living and memory care environments to
live life to the fullest. This position also coordinates the
joining of marketing and social events under the supervision of the
Executive Director. Due to the nature of this position, evening and
weekends hours are included in the work week Required Experience:A.
- High school graduation or GED required.
- CPR and AED Certification required (must be attained in first
60 days of employment).
- Four year college or university degree desired.
- Certification in Activities desired. B. Direct Previous
- Geriatric or case management experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in social planning or activity
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position desired. C. Skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a valid drivers license and satisfactory driving
record as specified by the Company and by the Companys automobile
insurance carrier. D. Abilities:
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Sit in a chair or remain standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Assist with member evacuations.Keyword: event planning,
activities, meeting planningFrom: Senior Living Communities
Keywords: Senior Living Communities, Charleston , Events Director (Independent Living), Executive , Pawleys Island, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!