HR Recruitment and Retention Manager
Company: Bishop Gadsden
Posted on: May 27, 2023
HR Recruitment and Retention Manager We are seeking an HR
Recruitment and Retention Manger that will lead the recruiting and
retention functions of Human Resources, by recruiting, screening
and assisting hiring managers in the placement of candidates
through creative sourcing methods. This position is also
responsible for retention initiatives focused on professional
development and employee engagement. The appropriate candidate will
have exceptional communication, organizational, time management and
- Lead and manage full-cycle recruitment and onboarding
- Partner with Human Resources Leadership to develop
organizational recruitment strategy for the organization that
aligns with organizational culture and needs.
- Develop, implement and manage recruitment, on-boarding, and
organizational orientation processes.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local
regulations with regard to hiring and onboarding practices,
compliance with EEO.
- Develop and deploy advertising programs and systems to ensure
high visibility with potential candidates for all positions, both
internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with internal leaders to
ensure an understanding of staffing needs; desired employee
profiles; and organizational understanding and adoption of
- Provide training and resources to hiring managers related to
marketing, interviewing and selection.
- Develop, and maintain metrics related to recruitment.
- Demonstrate mastery of applicant tracking system (ATS) to
ensure optimal use of system.
- Lead and manage organizational effort for employee retention:
- Partner with Human Resources Leadership to develop employee
retention strategies focused on professional development and
- Coordinate professional development and engagement activities
in partnership with organizational leaders and other
- Partner with organizational leaders and HR staff to create,
maintain and revise job descriptions for all departments based on
organizational needs while ensuring compliance with all federal and
state laws and regulations.
- Lead and manage employee engagement program(s).
- Facilitate and support annual performance evaluation
- Support other HR functions as necessary.
- As member of Human Resource Leadership, provide strategic
direction to HR team including process improvement/development,
resource allocation, goal setting and staff supervision.Required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of five (5) years' experience
in Human Resources.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience with Recruiting.
Recruiting for Healthcare, Hospitality and/or Food and Beverage
industries is a plus.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience with employee training,
employee engagement, and/or professional development.
- Knowledge of commonly used and accepted Human Resources
- PHR Certification preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word,
Outlook, etc.) Qualifications
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to handle a variety of assignments and interact
with all levels of management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally
- Ability to read and comprehend numbers and written
- Interpersonal skills are necessary for exchanging information
as well as maintaining a courteous relationship with the residents,
families, visitors and Bishop Gadsden employees.
- Must be detail oriented, have ability to multitask and possess
great inter-personal skills
- Ability to lift and/or carry weights of up to 50 pounds.Be BG!
Benefits for Bishop Gadsden Team MembersBishop Gadsden is a
not-for-profit, faith-based retirement community, affiliated with
the Episcopal Church. We are located on 134 acres of lush
marshlands and majestic oaks on James Island, just 10 minutes from
downtown Charleston!We offer team members a flexible, life-friendly
and fun work environment, top pay, great benefits, and a
community-minded atmosphere! The successful full-time candidate
will enjoy access to a wide range of full-time benefits such as:
- Multiple Medical Insurance/ Prescription Plan Options
- Company Provided Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Day Care Accounts
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability (80% Employer Paid)
- Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D Policy
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee, Spouse, Child)
- Supplemental Accident/Cancer Insurance Options
- 401(k) Matching Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and ability to cash in unused
- Free 24/7 TELADOC for team member and household
- Wellness Programs and Facilities with discounts on personal
training and massage therapy
- Access to and discounted BG Spa Services
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Scholarship Opportunities for Education and Student Debt
- Company paid CPR/AED classes
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Celebrations/Giveaways
- Monthly Safety Cash Giveaways
- Community Caf-- / Employee onsite dining options
- Free Onsite and close proximity parking
- Holiday Pay (9 holidays) paid at time and 1---2 for hourly team
- End-of-the-Year Bonus
- Ability to apply to purchase donated vehicles
- Generous Spirit Program where team members earn PTO for working
on approved charitable activities
- Free Working Advantage Entertainment Benefit Membership
(exclusive entertainment discounts/special offers)JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Bishop Gadsden, Charleston , HR Recruitment and Retention Manager, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...