Registered Nurse (RN) Care Manager
Company: Interim HealthCare Staffing
Posted on: September 20, 2023
RN Care Manager Personal Care and Support ServicesServing
Dorchester, Berkley, and Charleston Counties -The RN Care Manager
is a member of the Personal Care and Support Services team
-responsible for the coordination of Private Duty Nursing (PDN). -
-Experience a work culture where nurses are valued, management
backs you and your empowered to be a patient's advocate. At Interim
HealthCare -, these are just a few of the rewards you'll enjoy as
the hospice clinical manager. -What sets us apart? For starters,
more than 65 percent of our leaders are nurses and medical
professionals, including our President and CEO. So, we know
firsthand what it takes to be a nurse and the sacrifices you make
to serve others. We also understand the importance of being a voice
for your patients so they can receive the resources and care they
deserve-and we'll be there to support you. If you share our passion
for patient-centered care, you are made for this!National
Conference Rewards 2023: Al Sorenson Integrity Award and
Exceptional Growth in HomeHealth in a year! -Our PCSS Care Manager
(RN) enjoys some notable benefits:
- Competitive pay $35.00 to $37.00 -DOE -
- Online training, growth and ability to earn CEUs.
- Generous PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision & 401(k)
- Weekly Pay -
- Flexible schedules - We promote work life balance.As The PCSS
Care Manager (RN), here's a big-picture view of what you'll do:
- Performs assessments and procedures,
which require substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and
nursing skill based upon principles of psychological, biological,
physical, and social sciences.
- Supervises, evaluates, motivates, and develops professional and
paraprofessional employees. Assesses and reviews the matching of
employee skills to the client's needs.
- Conduct assessments with patients and families within the
required timeframe as directed by contracted organizations. -
- Return completed, required documentation to provider within the
- Ensure that families feel sufficiently equipped and
- Develop individualized Plan of Treatments specific to patient's
need for skilled nursing care. Ensure POTs are signed and returned
according to state and federal regulations.
- Adjust treatment protocols, as needed.
- Suggest and coordinate appropriate follow-up services to
- Review clinical outcomes to determine appropriateness of care
and ensure company and contract obligations are met. Discuss
progress and outcomes with physician and interdisciplinary
- Calling patients to discuss care, clarify, augment and/or
confirm accuracy of information received from contract providers to
ensure accuracy as necessary.
- Ensure providers are informed of patient needs, treatment
modification, and/or progress when necessary or requested.
- Handling complex clinical issues or questions and
troubleshooting clinical problems.
- Independently schedule patient visits according to patient need
and physician orders.
- Timely processing of completed visits and visit notes for
- Uses clinical decision making to provide oversight and guidance
to the healthcare team to manage the assigned patient population
efficiently and effectively.
- Hiring and managing of RNs (Registered Nurse) within Care
- Joint Marketing with Sales department to build strong
relationships within the community. Contributes to business growth
by presenting information, education and support to external
customers as requested.
- Occasional Operational support, as needed.
- Provide back-up to RN Supervisor, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI")
necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. -
Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by
each organization/department. -A few must-haves for our PCSS Care
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, BSN
- Active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state
of South Carolina.
- Prefer 2 -years of home care experience, 1 -year of supervisory
experience and 1 -year Care Management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, retain and manage an effective
team of health professionals of multiple disciplines, as well as
paraprofessionals in the home setting. -
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills,
including the ability to elicit information, actively listen,
dialog freely, verbalize ideas effectively and provide
- Ability to utilize equipment, office software and web-based
- Able to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as
- Pass federal and state required criminal and abuse background
- provide proof of valid driver's license and -auto liability
insurance. -Why Work for Interim HealthCare?Founded in 1966,
Interim HealthCare is the nation's first home care company and a
leading employer of Registered Nurses (RNs). Operating through 300+
offices, our commitment to nurses is expressed through our passion
to put patients first; a culture that values and appreciates
nurses; and our ongoing efforts to advocate for nurses in ways that
elevate their profession and reward their sacrificial work. Join a
nationwide network of nurses who have rediscovered the passion that
led them to nursing.Interim HealthCare provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran
status.#Pando -PandoLogic. Keywords: Nurse Manager, Location:
Charleston, SC - 29414
Keywords: Interim HealthCare Staffing, Charleston , Registered Nurse (RN) Care Manager, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!