Visual Manager - Majestic Square
Company: Forever 21
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21's Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Visual Manager
Department: Remote - Store Operations
Reports to: Store Manager
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Direct Reports: Yes
Location: Charleston, SC
Department Summary: Forever 21 is seeking an analytical, energetic, and passionate team leader to add to our dynamic Retail Operations team!
The Visual Manager will provide leadership and direction to the store merchandising team, in partnership with the District Visual Manager. Through the creation of long-term strategies and leading company initiatives, the Visual Manager will ensure maximum productivity, profitability, operational excellence in compliance with company procedures to create the highest quality in-store experience.
- Oversee daily merchandising, floor set planning and execution, replenishment, launches, updates, planning and execution, shipment, zero selling reports, loss prevention, and service
- Develop the plan for floor set, then translate it into implementation steps and directs the other store leaders and Associates to execute the plan
- Ensure a strong partnership with the District Visual Manager (DVM) to ensure all visual merchandising guidelines are following company standards and practices, such as, but not limited to global initiatives, roll outs, and updates
- Oversee all window execution, installs, and styling of all window and interior mannequins. This includes making presentation adjustments based on store design type and assortment levels
- Generate and analyze field merchandise reports (Zero Seller, Department Performance) and makes necessary product placement/adjustments based on selling and field merchandise reports
- Guarantee the efficient and effective handling of all merchandise
- Train, coach and direct Associates on merchandise handling, shipment processing, merchandise presentation, and visual techniques as needed
- Verify stockroom and stockroom activities meet safety requirements which consists of reporting any employee accidents
- Monitor the daily payroll planner, adjusting the schedules accordingly, and completing register audits necessary
- Ensure all delivery information is accurately reported to verify all shipment-related paperwork meet audit requirements
- Assist the Store Manager with talent selection, onboarding, new hire documents, training, and other initiatives for the store
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 2 to 4 years of retail management experience. Prior retail store leadership experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred
- Must be skilled in leadership, coaching, and training, sales generation, strategic planning, authentic customer service, communication, conflict resolution, business acumen, time management, and POS and other retail software proficiency
- Must be able to provide feedback, develop others, embrace and lead change, and make decisions under ambiguity
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able act with integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts.
At Forever 21, style isn't dictated---It's inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season's hottest styles at can't-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination's iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We're always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
Keywords: Forever 21, Charleston , Visual Manager - Majestic Square, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!