Territory Manager - Urology/Pelvic Health - Charleston, SC Job
Company: Boston Scientific Corporation
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Requisition ID: 445793
About the role:
Urology Pelvic Health provides treatments for urological,
urogynecological and gynecological diseases. Our mission is to be
the partner of choice for innovative medical solutions that improve
the quality of patients lives in urology and pelvic health. Every
21 seconds, a patient is treated with a Boston Scientific urology
product. Join the cause!
The BSC Urology/Pelvic Health Sales Territory Manager will be
responsible for driving sales revenue to exceed division
priorities, define and develop new business opportunities that
clearly reflect the company s vision and priorities, and function
in and contribute to the overall team success. Individuals will
exhibit strong clinical excellence, stay current on products,
programs and competitive knowledge, and be able to face up to
program situations quickly, directly and without hesitation.
Successful candidate will have experience and be comfortable in the
hospital and office-based settings, and be creative in their
Your responsibilities include:
* Develop key relationships through frequent and routine customer
visits, product demonstrations, product in-services, and procedural
* Relationships must be established with Physicians, Nurses,
Technicians, Hospital Infection control, and Materials
* Build and maintain constructive strategic relationships in key
accounts and be able to take actions that are consistent with the
stated organizational goals. Candidate will manage their territory
with integrity and in accordance with our Code of Conduct.
* Develops quarterly plans designed to achieve revenue targets.
* Clinical excellence in respective disease states.
* Build sustainable business relationships.
* Drive sales revenue to exceed division priorities.
* Define and develop new business opportunities that clearly
reflect the company's vision and priorities.
* Build and maintain sustainable strategic relationships in key
* Stay current on BSC products / programs / competitive
* Focused individual committed to building trusting relationships
with key physicians and nurses by training, educating and selling
them on our cutting-edge technologies.
* Must uphold all of the quality policies outlined within sales
structure consistently and completely
What we re looking for:
* 3-5 years relevant business experience, at least 3 years direct
sales experience required
* Bachelor s degree required, advanced degree preferred
* Documented sales success
* Demonstrated top 10% performance in critical competencies
* Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
* Sales management experience strongly preferred
* Medical Device experience preferred
Nearest Major Market: Charleston South Carolina
Nearest Secondary Market: South Carolina
Job Segment: Medical, Urology, Manager, Medical Device, Infection
Control, Healthcare, Management
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Color,
Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National
Origin, Disability, Veteran
Keywords: Boston Scientific Corporation, Charleston , Territory Manager - Urology/Pelvic Health - Charleston, SC Job, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!