Associate Director, Regional Sales Manager
Company: Delaware Life
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Clear Spring Health
Associate Director, Regional Sales Manager
Location: South Carolina
Clear Spring Health is part of Group One Thousand One
("Group1001"), a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is
to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that
everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. Clear
Spring Health is dedicated to helping seniors protect their health
and well-being by providing Medicare Advantage plans in select
counties of Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, and Virginia, plus
Georgia and South Carolina through our affiliate, Eon Health
(redirects to Eon).
Group1001 is on a mission to empower consumers. Our family of
companies share a common goal: giving people more control over
their money, making it easier for them to do businesses with us,
and creating more opportunities for them to see value every
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of
insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and
operational performance by combining financial strength and
stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture.
One of the goals for Group1001 is to foster a great culture.
Group1001 will continue to build a culture that emphasizes the
importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus,
risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to
how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
Accountable for driving and achieving company defined distribution
channel sales goals and objectives. Responsible for the execution
of Clear Spring Health's market strategy impacting the recruitment,
onboarding, engagement, production, and compliance adherence of our
FMO distribution model and its independent agent base within a
- Responsible for meeting established health plan broker sales
goal through management of assigned block of agents.
- Prospects for and recruits new agents through collaboration
with National and Direct agency relationships or through agent
marketing activities targeted direct to the agents.
- Assures appropriate market coverage through management of agent
- Responsible for identifying and developing local preferred
agents to support the attainment of health plan goals.
- Responsible for onboarding new agents by supporting their
navigation of contracting, certification, and training
- Provides leadership for all broker training, recertification,
and testing through face-to-face, individual, and group meetings
and web-based resources. Proactively develops agent
- Strategy should utilize the deployment of various tactics such
as face-to-face, telephonic, and written communication methods and
information management. Responsible for ongoing individual agent
- Responsible for ensuring agent adherence to all CMS and Clear
Spring Health guidelines. Monitors compliance with state, federal,
and health plan regulatory requirements. Reports all
implementations and corrections to health plan management.
- Coordinates response to broker-related complaints. Investigates
documents and retrains brokers as necessary. Recommends termination
of broker relationship with company as appropriate. Coordinates
with the appropriate customer service and health plan resources to
support broker activities.
- Verifies and validates broker commission payments. Ensures
broker commission payments are submitted for payment. Resolves
issues and inquiries related to commissions from health plan and
- Minimum 3 years sales and/or broker sales experience
- Medicare Health Plan Sales management experience required
- Prior Medicare Health Plan knowledge
- Travel up to 50% time as needed
- Medicare Certified/Licensed
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
- Ability to use standard corporate software packages and
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Insurance/Medicare is desired
- Insurance/Life and Health Insurance License is desired
- Functional - Marketing/Competitive intelligence/1-3 Years
- Functional - Marketing/Strategy development/4-6 Years
- Functional - Sales & Service/Individual sales/4-6 Years
- Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft Outlook/7-10 Years/End
- Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft PowerPoint/4-6 Years/End
Keywords: Delaware Life, Charleston , Associate Director, Regional Sales Manager, Executive , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!