RN / Registered Nurse / South Carolina / Permanent / Registered Nurse ICU Step Down Job
Posted on: September 7, 2020
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to bea part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a workenvironment where diversity and inclusion
thrive? Submit your application todayand find out what it truly
means to be a part of a team.
We offer you an excellent totalcompensation package, including
competitive pay rates, sign-onbonus/relocation, and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
- medical, dental, vision
- flex spending
- life insurance
- tuition reimbursement
- employee discount program
- employee stock purchase program Wouldyou like to unlock your
potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicatedto the growth
and development of our colleagues? Join the Trident family! We will
provide youthe tools and resources you need to succeed in our
organization. We arecurrently looking for an ambitious Progressive
Care RN to help us reach ourgoals. Unlock your potential here!
Incollaboration with the patient, the patients family, and other
members of thehealth care team, the Progressive Care Unit
Registered Nurse isresponsible for assessing, evaluating, planning,
implementing, and coordinatinga treatment plan and achieving the
goals of the nursing department. You serveas a key position of the
interdependent team, and hold responsibility forachieving positive
patient and department outcomes. Whatyou will do in this role:
- You will monitorcardiac and other critical vital signs and
detect any changes, thereby enablingintervention of
life-threatening or emergency situations.
- You will respondto Code Blue within the facility and initiate
protocol, special procedures andcardiac monitoring.
- You will manageefficient flow of patients including screening,
preparation for exam, providinggeneral nursing care, and arranging
or testing and admissions.
- You will instructpatients and families regarding medications
and treatment instructions.
- You will maintainand review patients records including posting
tests and examination results.
- You willadminister medications in accordance with physician
- You will checkrooms daily for necessary supplies.
- You will respondto and refer incoming telephone calls (may
include phone triage when needed).
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing:
Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you
practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red
Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) orAmerican Red Cross
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Health Care Provider
ispreferred and required to be obtained within 6 months of
- NIHStroke Scale Certification must be complete within 90 days
- Prior acute careRegistered Nurse experience preferred
For more than 40 years TridentMedical Center has proudly served
patients and families in Berkeley,Charleston and Dorchester
Counties in beautiful South Carolina. Trident Medical Center is a
320+ bedmajor medical center providing a comprehensive range of
patient services andspecialties including a 24-hour emergency room
with a Level II Trauma Center. The hospitals specialty services
- An award-winning Heart Center
- The South Carolina Institute for RoboticSurgery
- The Trident Breast Care Center
- The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the regionsonly outpatient
burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages.
TridentMedical Center offers critical care services and
24/7Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Trident Medical Center is
a five-starrecipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical
care and patient safetyoutcomes according to a study released by ,
theleading online resource for comprehensive information about
physicians andhospitals. This achievement is part of new findings
and data featured in theHealthgrades 2019 Report to the Nation.HCA
Healthcare,the parent company of Trident MedicalCenter, has been
continually named a World's Most Ethical Company byEthisphere since
2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
andother uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We area...
Keywords: HCA., Charleston , RN / Registered Nurse / South Carolina / Permanent / Registered Nurse ICU Step Down Job, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!