Clinical Nurse Coordinator Oncology
Company: Trident Medical Center
Posted on: November 16, 2020
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's
largest provider of healthcare services as a Clinical Nurse
At Trident Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We
offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
along with some unique benefits including:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As Clinical Nurse Coordinator, you will provide clinical expertise
to ensure all patients receive high-quality, efficient care. You
will model a commitment to the vision, mission and values of the
organization to support an unparalleled patient experience and
What you will do in this role:
* You will ensure and deliver high-quality, patient-centered care
and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during
your designated shift.
* You will collaborate with other members of the management team to
direct, monitor and evaluate nursing care.
* You will assist with admission and discharge processes to ensure
efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
* You will manage all practical aspects of staff labor in
accordance with patient care needs and established productivity
* You will provide recommendations related to interviewing,
selecting, and training new staff.
* You will recommend and implement courses of action, including
training and development, conflict resolution, personnel policy
compliance, completion of performance evaluations and/or
disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively superior
What qualifications you will need:
* Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing:
Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
* Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you
practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
* A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross
Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
* At least one year of RN experience required
For more than 40 years Trident Medical Center has proudly served
patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester
Counties in beautiful South Carolina. Trident Medical Center is a
320+ bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of
patient services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room
with a Level II Trauma Center.
The hospital's specialty services include:
* An award-winning Heart Center
* The South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery
* The Trident Breast Care Center
* The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the region's only outpatient
burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages.
Trident Medical Center offers critical care services and 24/7
Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Trident Medical Center is a
five-star recipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical
care and patient safety outcomes according to a study released by
Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive
information about physicians and hospitals. This achievement is
part of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019
Report to the Nation.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Trident Medical Center, has
been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion
in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our Medical Surgical Oncology RN
opening. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Trident Medical Center, Charleston , Clinical Nurse Coordinator Oncology, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!