RN / South Carolina / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator Job
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have thecareer opportunities you want in your current role?
We have an excitingopportunity for you to join the nation's largest
provider of healthcareservices as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator.
At Trident MedicalCenter, we want to ensure your needs are met. We
offer a variety ofcomprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
along with some uniquebenefits including:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity TheftProtection discounts
- Auto, Home, and LifeInsurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock PurchaseProgram (ESPP) As Clinical Nurse
Coordinator,you will provide clinical expertise to ensure all
patients receive high-quality,efficient care. You will model a
commitment to the vision, mission and values of theorganization to
support an unparalleled patient experience and clinicaloutcomes.
What you will do in this role:
- Youwill ensure and deliver high-quality, patient-centered care
and coordination ofall functions in the unit/department during your
- Youwill collaborate with other members of the management team
to direct, monitorand evaluate nursing care.
- Youwill assist with admission and discharge processes to ensure
efficientthroughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- You will manage allpractical aspects of staff labor in
accordance with patient care needs andestablished productivity
- You will provide recommendations related tointerviewing,
selecting, and training new staff.
- You will recommend and implement courses ofaction, including
training and development, conflict resolution, personnelpolicy
compliance, completion of performance evaluations and/or
disciplinaryactions to ensure a competitively superior
organization. Qualifications What qualifications you will need:
- Must be a graduate from an accreditedschool of Nursing:
Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a RegisteredNurse in the state which you
practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-StateRN license
- A current American HeartAssociation (AHA) or American Red Cross
Basic Life Support (BLS) Health CareProvider is required
- At least one year of RN experience required For more than 40
years TridentMedical Center has proudly served patients and
families in Berkeley,Charleston and Dorchester Counties in
beautiful South Carolina. Trident Medical Center is a 320+ bedmajor
medical center providing a comprehensive range of patient services
andspecialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II
The hospitals specialty services include:
- An award-winning Heart Center
- The South Carolina Institute for RoboticSurgery
- The Trident Breast Care Center
- The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the regionsonly outpatient
burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages.
TridentMedical Center offers critical care services and
24/7Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Trident Medical Center is
a five-starrecipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical
care and patient safetyoutcomes according to a study released by
Healthgrades , the leading onlineresource for comprehensive
information about physicians and hospitals. Thisachievement is part
of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019Report to
HCA Healthcare,the parent company of Trident MedicalCenter, has
been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company byEthisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3billion
in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
andother uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization thatinvests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our Medical SurgicalOncology RN opening.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar inpatient care!
We are an equal opportunity employerand value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. Notice Our Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here
Keywords: HCA., Charleston , RN / South Carolina / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator Job, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!