Physician - Endovascular Neurosurgery
Company: Lyle Staffing
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Surgery-Neurosurgery opening in Charleston, South Carolina. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com We are
looking for a knowledgeable Neurosurgeon to be responsible for
performing surgeries to assist in rectifying medical conditions
that affect the spinal cord, brain, and peripheral nerves. The
Neurosurgeon will oversee and coordinate a team of surgeons and
nurses to perform surgeries to remove tumors, relieve chronic pain,
and treat wounds, vascular disorders, and diseases.To be successful
as a Neurosurgeon, you should have a strong working knowledge of
microsurgeries and have excellent hand-eye coordination. You should
have steady hands, strong leadership skills, and the ability to
work under stress and pressure. Neurosurgeon Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and coordinating teams of surgeons and nurses in the
- Operating microscopes for surgeries to perform
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting results of diagnostic
tests, such as MRIs, PET scans, and CT scans.
- Assessing and diagnosing patients, prescribing treatments, and
monitoring the patients' progress.
- Meeting with families of patients in surgery and keeping them
- Handling unscheduled emergency surgeries.
- Working with psychiatrists, therapists, and neurologists, and
consulting with other departments.
- Performing basic administrative and business tasks, such as
keeping records, writing prescriptions, and filling out
- Keeping up with new discoveries and attending academic
conferences. Neurosurgeon Requirements:
- A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency
and fellowship in Neurosurgery.
- A license and certification to practice Neurosurgery.
- The ability to read and interpret diagnostic reports.
- A thorough knowledge of human anatomy and microsurgery
- Excellent hand dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to handle physically and mentally demanding tasks,
and work under intense pressure and stress.
- The flexibility to handle a constantly shifting schedule.
Keyphrases: surgery jobs, neurological surgery jobs, surgeon jobs,
neurosurgery jobs, neurosurgeon jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro
surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Lyle Staffing, Charleston , Physician - Endovascular Neurosurgery, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!