Baylor Nurse (RN), Full Time
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Location: Isle Of Palms
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Are you our next HERO?!? BAYADA Was Voted Among Glassdoor's Best
Places to Work in 2018 and 2019! Apply Today to Find Out Why!
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Full Time
Baylor RN, Registered Nurse to perform home health visits for our
MUSC Health at Home Charleston Office, located in Mount Pleasant,
SC. This office services clients on a per visit basis in
territories throughout Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester
counties. One year prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is
required.Previous Home Health and Oasis experience preferred but
not required. **The Baylor Nurse position offers: Flexible
scheduling and full time compensation and benefits. ** Registered
Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in South Carolina
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home health/ Oasis experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today!About BAYADAFounded in 1975
by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing,
rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services
to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes.
BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw
the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit
organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business
model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of
helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of
life at home.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated
entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity
Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity,
nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age,
veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Charleston , Baylor Nurse (RN), Full Time, Healthcare , Isle Of Palms, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!