CMOP Pharmacy Tech
Company: Social & Scientific Systems (S-3)
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: May 5, 2021
If youre looking for an opportunity to work for a great company,
receive excellent pay and benefits, and serve our nations military
veterans, then DLH Corporation is interested in you. DLH Corp is
actively seeking Pharmacy Technician candidates that will be
responsible for preparing and dispensing mail order medical
prescriptions for our nation's veterans. Excellent opportunity for
new Pharmacy Technician graduates seeking initial work
experience!Seeking candidates for full-time second shift positions.
These are essential job positions and are not temporary. $16.66 per
hour plus complete benefits (see below) Pharmacy Technician
- Prepare and dispense medications under supervision of
- Maintain inventories of drugs and supplies and maintaining
- Operate various types of pharmacy automation.
- Fill and stock medications. Pharmacy Technician candidates are
required to have:
- Certification by the National Pharmacy Technician Board; OR SIX
months of experience in a retail or hospital pharmacy setting; OR
be a graduate of an Academic Technician Training Educational
- Must be a U.S. citizen or show proof of citizenship or legal
residency in the United States.
- Must be 18 years old and a high school graduate or have
- Must be able to read and communicate in English.
- Understand how to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds, twist, and stoop; push or pull up to
150 pounds on a rolling cart or using a pallet jack.
- Have the ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
performing repetitive motion.
- Be able to meet production/accuracy standards required by the
- Be able to understand and meet all safety standards.
- Be able to meet all regular hours and overtime hours that are
required by the facility.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening. NO
felony convictions.Our Pharmacy Technicians receive:Extremely
competitive salary.Full benefits package to include:
- 100% Company paid medical, dental, and vision packages
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time off
- Paid Federal holidays DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status. IND123*cbJob ID:
2021-2008 External Company URL: https://www.dlhcorp.com Street: DVA
- CMOP South Carolina
Keywords: Social & Scientific Systems (S-3), Charleston , CMOP Pharmacy Tech, Healthcare , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!