Travel RN - IMCU in Charleston, SC
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: May 5, 2021
An Intermediate Care Nurse manages the care of patients with
non-life threatening, but usually very serious medical conditions
who need advanced consultation and intensive
interventions.Responsibilities:As an Intermediate Care RN some of
your duties consist of:
- Introductory patient consultation.
- Create customized plan of care based on the condition of the
- Working directly with the medical staff to implement
- Continuing evaluations when needed based on the patient's
- Document all patient assessment findings, feedback to
treatments and the patient's overall progress.
- Document and supply all information on patients to the
appropriate co-workers by the end of each shift.
One year of experience as an Intermediate Care RN within the past
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart
- Negative Drug Screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Charleston , Travel RN - IMCU in Charleston, SC, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!