Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: November 19, 2021
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Dosimetrist for a contract
with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Dosimetry program.
- Eighteen months of Dosimetry experience preferred, ideally in a
critical care setting.
- Board eligible with certification by the Medical Dosimetrist
Certification Board (MDCB).Benefits
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Dosimetrist is to perform
advanced mathematical calculations to determine the optimal
radiation dosage, and the most effective external-beam geometry for
administering the dose.
- Study patients' medical histories.
- Conduct examinations with the use of diagnostic equipment.
- Identify the location, size and nature of tumors.
- Design computerized isodose treatment plans.
- Calculate radiation dose and location and the energy level of
- Serve as an assistant to the medical physicist and follow the
lead of the radiation oncologist.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and
professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence,
which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff
and customers, incorporating national patient safety
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.About
Agency MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified
provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed
nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities
nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience -.If
qualified and interested, please call for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or
veteran status. Key Words: Dosimetrist, Medical
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Charleston , Dosimetrist, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!