Internal Medicine Academic Opportunity
Company: Necnic Group, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Internal Medicine
(Academic/Research) - Seeking an Internal Medicine Faculty
physician to join an Internal Medicine Residency Program in the
resident outpatient continuity clinic.
* Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
* Must have a minimum of three years of experience and-or
administrative experience in an ACGME accredited Internal Medicine
Program as a member of the faculty or leadership team.
* Must be willing to combine administrative and clinical teaching
* Must have strong administrative and team building skills
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Responsibilities will include:
* Shared accountability for the operation of the Internal Medicine
* Delivery of outlined curriculum, policies, and procedures for the
* Obtaining and maintaining ACGME accreditation and state
* Recruiting residents into the program and developing
process for performance
* Participating in competency evaluations of residents
* Additional responsibilities to ensure program of excellence
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed
funding, publication of original research or review articles in
peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or
presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific
society meetings, or participation in national committees or
educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
Branded as an extraordinary coastal city, rich in history and
traditions, Charleston, South Carolina has earned national and
international recognition of distinction in economic development,
access to global markets, tourism, medical care and entrepreneurial
opportunity. With its diverse economic mix the area continues to
grow; yet its rich, historic charm and cultural sophistication are
evident throughout the city. These distinguishable qualities have
established the foundation which has lead Charleston to the
forefront of cities created with innovation, creativity and a
steadfast commitment to building excellence for the future. The
region also boasts a multi-billion dollar visitor industry, one of
the Southeast's most impressive medical hubs, a well-established
base of national and international manufacturers, as well as a
large military presence. In addition, arts, recreational and
cultural opportunities are abundant.
Boasting a comfortable climate, a great location, historical charm
and a variety of resources, the Charleston area is one of the best
places to live in the nation.
The metropolitan area is comprised of Berkeley, Charleston, and
Dorchester counties, and stretches some 50 miles (80km) inland,
with 90 miles (145km) of oceanfront.
Keywords: Necnic Group, LLC, Charleston , Internal Medicine Academic Opportunity, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!