Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Trident Medical Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's
largest provider of healthcare services as a LPN.
At Trident Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We
offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)As a LPN on our Telemetry
unit, you will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients
receive high-quality, efficient care. You will model a commitment
to the vision, mission and values of the organization to support an
unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate the ability to manage critical situations
and make care based decisions.
- You will act as an advocate for patient safety.
- You will provide general nursing care while effectively
communicating pertinent clinical information to physicians, nurses
and other support staff.
- You will ensure effective care and use of time, supplies, and
- You will act as a resource for new employees.
- You will educate patients regarding their medications,
procedure and treatments, providing patients and their families
with support throughout their stay.
- You will accurately complete documentation on patient's
recordWe are looking for a compassionate and reliable LPN to
provide care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering adults
in our patient centered care model. In this role you will be
required to make clinical assessments of situations and manage
treatment autonomously. Our team is amazing, we consider ourselves
a family who work hard to support each other and we are looking for
someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. If that
is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply
- Must be a Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an
- Must hold a current LPN license from the South Carolina Board
- Must have BCLS upon hire (AHA or Red Cross
- Must obain RN license from the South Carolina Board of
NursingFor more than 40 years Trident Medical Center has proudly
served patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester
Counties in beautiful South Carolina. Trident Medical Center is a
320+ bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of
patient services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room
with a Level II Trauma Center.The hospital's specialty services
- An award-winning Heart Center
- The South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery
- The Trident Breast Care Center
- The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the region's only outpatient
burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages.Trident
Medical Center offers critical care services and 24/7 Hospitalist
and Intensivist programs. Trident Medical Center is a five-star
recipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical care and
patient safety outcomes according to a study released by
Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive
information about physicians and hospitals. This achievement is
part of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019
Report to the Nation.HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Trident
Medical Center, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.Be a part of
an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing
applications for the Clinical Nurse Coordinator opening. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.NoticeOur Company's recruiters
are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and
we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here.For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Trident Medical Center, Charleston , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!