Healthcare Culinary FOH Manager
Company: Bishop Gadsden
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Healthcare Culinary FOH ManagerBishop Gadsden, The Premier
Senior Living Community in the Southeast known for its innovative
culinary program, is currently seeking a Culinary FOH Manager. Our
community located on James Island, SC offers amazing amenities that
will inspire professionals to achieve their best. We foster a
hospitality culture of excellence in food service, offer
competitive pay with generous benefits. The primary purpose of this
position is to supervise staff and daily operations of Culinary
Services for the memory care and healthcare areas of our community
in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, safety
guidelines, and Bishop Gadsden standards.Check out our quick video
highlighting why working at Bishop Gadsden Culinary is different!
https://vimeo.com/612840488/a87fa4f087 Be BG! Benefits for Bishop
Gadsden Team MembersWe offer team members a flexible and fun work
environment, top pay, great benefits, and a community-minded
atmosphere! The successful candidate will enjoy access to a wide
range of full-time benefits such as:
- End-of-the-Year Bonus for all team members
- Multiple Medical Insurance/ Prescription Plan Options
- Company Provided Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Day Care Accounts
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D Policy
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee, Spouse, Child)
- Supplemental Accident/Cancer Insurance Options
- 401(k) Matching Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and ability to cash in unused
- Free 24/7 TELADOC for team member and household
- PayActiv Enrollment
- Wellness Programs and Facilities with discounts on personal
training and massage therapy
- Access to and discounted BG Spa Services
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Scholarship Opportunities for Education and Student Debt
- Company paid CPR/AED classes
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Celebrations/Giveaways
- Monthly Safety Cash Giveaways
- Community Caf-- / Employee onsite dining options
- Free Onsite and close proximity parking
- Holiday Pay (9 holidays) paid at time and 1---2 for hourly team
- Ability to apply to purchase donated vehicles
- Generous Spirit Program where team members earn PTO for working
on approved charitable activities
- Free Working Advantage Entertainment Benefit Membership
(exclusive entertainment discounts/special offers) Responsibilities
- Supervise the daily implementation of programs and procedures
which ensure the continued quality service of meals to residents in
the assisted living and healthcare areas in accordance with
expected facility standards.
- Supervise staff during meal periods and throughout the shift.
Produce weekly or monthly schedules within the facility guidelines
- Provide appropriate training and supervision in all areas.
- Develop effective communication and training of expectations
and procedural guidelines.
- Follow all departmental, DHEC, Medicare and community safety
policies and procedures.
- Supervise daily meal service, in dining rooms and private room
delivery, to assure accuracy and compliance with standard
guidelines and safety procedures.
- Actively maintain appropriate dietary information in accordance
with DHEC and Medicare regulations.
- Maintain and program Matrix POS
- Train staff on use of Matrix POS system.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation among staff and with other
- Maintain a pleasant, respectful, and courteous demeanor.
- Assist with annual departmental budgeting requirements.
- Communicate effectively with peers, HC Culinary Manager and
- Participate in planning and coordination of departmental
- Adhere to established facility and departmental safety policies
- Perform all responsibilities with adherence to Resident's
Rights and HIPAA
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct exhibiting a
respectful and courteous demeanor at all timesQualifications
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and attitude for daily interaction with
residents, families, co-workers, and public
- Ability to work in a professional office environment and
represent the community both in manner and appearance
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to work occasional weekends and holidays
- Ability to read and comprehend numbers and written material
both on paper and on computer systems in English
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, comprehend, and
communicate effectively in English
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend reach, squat, climb, reach above
head, carry, and lift (up to 50 pounds /-)Required Education and
- High School diploma
- Prior experience in a retirement or healthcare environment
- Previous experience working in a Medicare facility helpful
- Two years supervisory experience required JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Bishop Gadsden, Charleston , Healthcare Culinary FOH Manager, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!