Company: Charleston ENT & Allergy
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionCharleston ENT & Allergy seeks an experienced
Surgery Scheduler to lead our surgery scheduling department. This
position is responsible for scheduling surgeries for assigned
physician(s) as well as overseeing day to day operations for the
department as a whole. Management responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
- Staff training and development
- Quality assurance and productivity
- Staff scheduling and performance management
- Scheduling processes and system improvementsThis position is
also a "working manager" role, meaning management duties make up no
more than 30% of day to day duties. The remainder of the time will
be devoted to scheduling surgeries for your assigned physicians
including, but not limited to:
- Calculating surgery financials and reviewing estimated costs
and insurance coverage with patient/family; Explaining the fees and
reimbursement process, and collecting surgery deposits.
- Working with patients and medical staff to obtain all necessary
patient demographics, health, and insurance information.
- Verifying insurance benefits and obtaining prior
- Scheduling procedures according to nursing and anesthesia staff
availability, patient needs, and physician's schedule.
- Coordinating surgical and preoperative appointment schedules
for affiliate hospital surgery patients.
- Patient follow-up
Keywords: Charleston ENT & Allergy, Charleston , Surgery Scheduler/Manager, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!